~8~

3rd POV.... again..:

They looked up and there he was. Up in the air. Damien was levitating. Even though he was in the air, they could see the fire lighting his eyes.

The demon boy stared down at them with a smirk, which soon turned to a look of confusion. He slowly lowered himself down to the bloodstained road and looked at them. "Where's the other one?"
"We don't want him here. Can't we fight without him?" Kyle asked.
"It's not gonna be the prophecy without the fourth one, so unless you wanna do this again next year, I suggest you get whoever it is." Damien told him.

Kyle groaned and started walking towards 'Sloppy 2nds', the only store he could think of that would have a proper mirror in it. He knew that they had mirrors in their changing rooms. Why does he need a mirror? To summon Pip, stupid! Sure he hates Pip, but he at least could tell he was dead. If it works for Biggie Smalls then why wouldn't it work for Pip?

He entered the store and saw the racks flipped and junk scattered everywhere. Ugly dresses were hanging on clothes hangers by threads. Most of the store was burned, and it stunk horribly. Like sweat and garbage fire. A few rats lingered, but most of them were lying on their backs dead.

Kyle cautiously walked towards the back, where the changing rooms were. Mirrors were in the changing rooms.

"Dude, this place is a wreck!" Kenny exclaimed from the doorway. No way he was going in!

"That's putting it- AH!- lightly." Tweek added. He was standing next to Kenny, not wanting to go in either.

Kyle carefully opened the changing room door. Attached to the part of the back of the door was a large mirror so people could look at themselves while they try on clothes. Kyle took a deep breath and chanted, "Pip Pirrup, Pip Pirrup, Pip Pirrup..."

But nothing happened. Kyle groaned and started to walk away. "I knew this wouldn't-"

Suddenly, a new voice joined in. A British voice. "Cheerio gentlemen! Oh, where am I?"