~6~

3rd POV:

The streets were relatively quiet, a small amount of people were in stores or talking to other people on the sidewalks.
One thing was different however.

Halloween decorations and costumes were everywhere. You couldn't escape it if you tried.

Damien didn't fit in well. He looked like he was about to go commit a felony, dressed in all black. Nobody thought anything was wrong though.
That was until the sky slowly became a blood crimson. Everyone on the streets looked up with horrified faces and people in stores raced to the windows to get a view of the frightening and strange sight. They all wondered what the fuck was happening.

A news crew was on the scene in what felt like seconds. They shared whatever they knew of the event, which Damien enjoyed. The news people sharing the story meant that the battle would get over with quicker.

Damien approached the reporter, stole her microphone, and shoved her out of the way of the camera.
"LISTEN UP MORTALS, I DEMAND THE ELEMENTS STEP UP AND BATTLE ME UNTIL DEATH. COME TO MAIN STREET. I'LL BE WAITING." Anger dripped from his tone, he was ready.

*Meanwhile...*

Kyle had been trick or treating in his neighborhood when all of this happened, but he only saw the sky turn red. This was abnormal and he knew that something was very wrong. Next thing he knew, his mother ran up to him with a fearful look on her face. "Kyle, you have to go get the other elements. I was right. The others are the McCormick's son, that odd kid Tweek, and the British kid. Hurry!" She nudged Kyle and he ran off to go find them, well actually he went and changed into his normal outfit and then he went to find the others.

He found Kenny while at Tweek's house. They both knew that Tweek couldn't handle this much pressure and he would most likely hide and panic until it was all over. When he found him, Kenny was trying to pry open a downstairs window.
Kyle walked over to Kenny and pulled him away from the window. "What the hell are you doing?"
"Tweek's door is locked and we need him. I'm trying to open the window, but it won't budge." Kenny explained.

"Can't you just use your plant powers to break the window?"

"...damn, why didn't I think of that sooner?!"
Kenny then removed his gloves and made a large thick root burst from the ground and smash through the window. Then the root fell and slowly slithered back into the hole in ground it made, which then caved in and disappeared. He put his gloves back on and promised himself he'd repay the Tweaks somehow.

Kenny crawled through the window first. Since he hadn't had much experience with climbing over glass, he got a few bits stuck in his gloves and jacket. He helped Kyle not get these injuries by slowly leading him over the glass.

The Earth elemental ended up abandoning his gloves and leaving them on Tweek's dinner table. Kyle ran upstairs while Kenny was getting his gloves off, leaving the blonde to chase after him to catch up.

Soon they had searched every room but one. Tweek's room. They knew they probably should've searched that room first.

The door was locked, so they knocked a few times. Strangely, Craig answered the door instead of Tweek. "What do you two want?" Kenny got some wild ideas from the fact that Craig was there, in Tweek's room, when Tweek's parents were away.
"We need Tweek for a while..... wait, why are you here Craig?" Kyle asked.
Craig then opened the door fully to reveal Tweek. He was sitting on his bed quivering, twitching a bit more than usual, covered in a blanket, and aggressively sipping what was most likely coffee from a small thermos with a handle.

"AH! I-I CANT DO IT MAN, WHAT IF I MESS UP AND EVERYONE DIES BECAUSE OF ME?! THATS TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" One of Tweek's hands were tugging at his wild blonde hair.
"I've been trying to calm him down ever since we got the news." Craig said calmly while just staring at the twitchy blonde.

Kyle thought of an idea. "TWEEK, GET YOUR ASS UP AND HELP US SAVE THE WORLD OR WE'LL CIRCUMCISE YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEECAPS." Everyone stared at him like he was insane.

"What the fuck dude?" Craig asked.
Kyle explained to him, "Cartman used to do shit like that and he would listen. It's my only idea."

Weirdly enough, Tweek listened and shot up. He was still petrified but he didn't want his elbows and knees to get circumcised. "GAH! Ok, I-I'll do it!" Tweek was still shaking.

Everyone was a bit shocked it actually worked, but they couldn't think about it for too long. They had a world to save.