~7~

3rd POV:

As the three made their way to Main Street, Tweek saw a problem. "ACK! Guys, aren't there supposed to be four of us?!"
"Yeah, who is the forth one anyway?" Kenny added.
Kyle thought of what his mom said.

The McCormick's son...

That odd kid Tweek...

And the British kid!

PIP!

"PIP!" Kyle shouted out. The other two looked at him weirdly. "PIP'S THE FORTH ONE, MY MOM TOLD ME!"
"Pip? No way dude, Pip's too much of a pussy to be the forth one." Kenny chuckled.
That was true....

Kenny then looked at the two seriously. "We'll be fine without him, let's just go and get this done."
Kyle rolled with it, he never really liked Pip anyway.

Tweek didn't like this idea. His mind raced and filled with worry.
We can't do this with only three of us!
We're gonna die!
Everyone is gonna die and it'll be my fault because I didn't say anything!
Should I say something?
Oh god no, they're gonna think I'm trying to sabotage us!
What if they sacrifice me to save the world-

He heard clapping and snapped out of his trance. Tweek looked up and saw hands that belonged to his firey half-friend. Kyle had been trying to get Tweek's attention. While Tweek was thinking, he had stopped walking.

They resumed their journey, which didn't take long because they were really close to it already.

Main Street was a wreck. The buildings were lightly scorched and every window was broken. Trash cans were tipped over. A few bodies were strewn throughout, all of them burned and letting the stench of burning flesh fill the air. Since the sky had changed to red, everything seemed to be tinted lightly crimson. Worst of all, it was dead silent. Honestly it was horrible.

They all changed forms and turned into their elements, ready for battle.

But where was Damien?