7.

Shae's Point Of View

~•🦋•~

It's been days since I've smiled.

I've been so hurt and confused about Taehyung while having Yuri's words swimming laps in my thoughts. I was bordering on insanity. The sleepless and tearful nights I spent wondering weren't in vain. It gave me the courage to talk about my future with Taehyung and prepared me if it weren't something I would have wanted to hear. Lucky for me, what I heard was him seeing his life with me, and the mere thought of it gives me unlimited butterflies.

There was more of my future I needed to decide on, but knowing that I can add him in the equation will make whatever I wish to do effortlessly. Taehyung will be by my side, just as I will be, and we will be strong together. It doesn't get any better than this.

I love him, and now I'm missing him.

He left this morning and said he has a surprise for me. Who know's what he's cooking up, so I took this advantage to straighten my hair and put on something nice. The rain has desisted, and I hope we could go somewhere today and soak up some sun. Somewhere quiet where we're unbothered, or he's not recognized. I wish I could talk him into taking me to Busan. I haven't visited there yet, and I want to so much. I've talked about it with him, so he knows it's my wish. Today would be perfect, but it's his trip, so I will go along with whatever he has planned.

While I was finishing my hair, Mija texted me.

I've been feeling a little torn between Mija and Jieun's friend Yuri. Mija wanted us to meet and be friends, but I will never be friends with someone like that. Even if she suffered heartbreak from her past relationship, I'm sure her feelings derived from something more profound and I rather not be a part of that. Mija's been inviting me to go out with them once I returned, but I declined. She wants the truth on why, but how can I tell her that her girlfriend's best friend is a small-brained bitch? Maybe I will have to save that truth for another day.

With my suitcase opened, I pulled out an emerald green spring dress I recently bought. Spring here seems to be mild. It's not hot, but not cold either. Besides, I have a cute cardigan to match, so I hope Taehyung likes this.

The minute I'm done dressing and applying my makeup, there was a knock on the door. I get so nervous even though I know it's just security. Still, I shudder at the thought of someone spotting us here or spreading rumors that would hurt Taehyung.

Opening the door with caution, I smiled at the bodyguard on the other side. He told me that Taehyung had requested me to join him, and he would like to escort me. They are so polite and treat me with respect. Though it's silly, I feel odd having them watching me. I've never experienced this in my life, and I don't know if it's something I could get used to. However, after what Taehyung told me last night, I would have no other choice.

Marriage with him, I can't even imagine, but only because of this concept, something I never saw for myself. I always thought I would be forever single and just be the cool aunt that my nieces and nephews adore. I also thought I would be a chef too, but that didn't pan out.

But married? Am I even fit to be a wife, or rather his wife?

As I followed the guard down towards the restaurant of the hotel, my thoughts became silent the moment we approached a secluded part of the restaurant. There was a spread of food on a table set for two. Taehyung stood next to it, smiling.

"Shae." He called, voice sexy and heavy, and the smile on his face is making tummy twirl in flutters.

There was no way I could hide my smile from the perfection that stood before me. My heart grooved to a different beat whenever our gazes connected, and after last night, something has taken place.

My love for him exceeds multitudes of strength.

"Brunch, I assume?" I asked.

The minute Taehyung's slender hands rested on my waist, and he held me to him, my body heated. Not from arousal, but just from the warmth and comfort of being in his arms. I felt protected and safe. It was a security that I have never felt before, and I wondered if this also had anything to do with last night.

"You are so beautiful, Shae. I feel as if I can't say that enough. I need another word for it. Hm..."

I blushed as Taehyung began saying the sweetest phrases in his way. "I can say the same to you and more, my love."

Before I could blink, he took my breath with a kiss. It was the softest, sweetest kiss that made my knees weak. I could collapse in his arms.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you."

Taehyung eased away and took me by my hand and led me to my seat. He pulled out my chair for me to sit before seating himself.

"I made this for you." He stated.

My eyes widened in surprise. "What do you mean, you made this?"

His diamond smiled glistened. "I came here and made this brunch for you for us."

Taehyung has been trying his hand in cooking these days. He's impressed me with not having me hover over him while he perfects the craft. I'm so proud of him.

"Gosh, Taehyung. This is... wow!"

"After this, we are taking a drive to Busan. I know you've wanted to go there, so I want to take you before we leave tomorrow." His eyes wandered over mine for a reaction.

Did you know that if you hold in a scream, it literally hurts? Because I didn't realize it until now. I kept my composure and smiled instead.

"I c-can't wait." There was a tremble in my voice as emotion clutched inside my throat, but I didn't want to cry over this perfect brunch.

"Neither can I." He grinned. "Enjoy your brunch, Shae."

Sorry for my delay in posting

Sorry for my delay in posting. Also, because I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, please excuse any typos or errors you may see. I can combed through this a million times and still miss things. I'm trying to get my thoughts back in order so I'm sorry if my writing may seem rushed. I take my time to write and I'm learning to take as much time to edit. It's not the easiest process for some writers.

Thank you for your time, patience and love. ❤️

Cupid 💘