1.

When I imagined what my year would be like, changes in the world was something I didn't consider, but then again, who would?

There were things about me that I wanted to improve. I have struggled with so much, and expressing myself was already hard enough. I try, but I know nothing will happen suddenly. It will happen in its own time.

Work is different. I've been used to a specific routine, now our way of doing things is not as time-consuming. Though we have been working together, we've also worked apart. I've been working on projects that I'm very proud of, some I will be able to share soon.

Work has been different, but it's okay.

I've spent more time with Tannie. I kept him with me often, or sometimes he's with my parents. When he is with me, I take him to Shae's, and we all spend time together.

My heart pounded just thinking of her.

I miss her a lot.

I've been working a little more and haven't spent much time with her. She understood, but I messed up and hurt her a bit when I didn't mean to.

Being so busy, I forgot. I forgot about our date.

I...didn't...well...mmm, I didn't get a chance to talk to her that day. It bothered me that I hurt her, and she won't tell me I did, but I know.

Shae is...mmm...she's perfect. I don't know why she's still with me. She showed me every day that her eyes are only for me. Why? What have I done to earn her patience and understanding? I still haven't figured it out.

I'm making it up to her.

I made plans for a few nights at a nice hotel in the city. She will make a fuss. I know because she doesn't want me to spend money on such things, but she deserved it.

I hope she likes it.

My plan is to surprise her. I told her we were going away for a few days, and she seemed excited, but deep down, I know she's still upset with me.

She should be, but I hope she will accept this. I don't like it when we fight. It breaks me and ruins my time. It feels like forever before we can get back on track.

I miss her. I miss being around her. It's been too long, and I need her love again.

"Taehyung?"

I turned toward my door as Jimin walked in.

"Yeah?"

"I thought you were leaving at two?" He wondered.

I was hesitating. I should have left long ago, but I was a little nervous. I text Shae to tell her I was running a little behind, and she said it was okay, but I probably made our tension a little worse. I hope she doesn't think I'm backing out.

"What's wrong? You and Shae alright?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. We're fine." I couldn't even look at Jimin; he knows better than anyone when I'm lying.

"Ah! What happened? What did you do?"

His blame made me frown, but he was not wrong. "I forgot our one year date. Well, not really. I didn't talk to her at all, and I know she's upset, but she's pretending not to be."

"Tell her you're sorry. You can't enjoy your time alone if she's mad at you."

"I have Jimin. She says she's not mad, but I've been with her long enough to know when she is."

Before I could say anymore, my phone rang. I hired a driver to take us to the hotel and also a bodyguard to stay as well. I don't think we would be bothered, but I don't want to take that chance. There's one thing for me to deal with this, but I don't want this for Shae. She hasn't been out with me, and I'm nervous for her. I don't want her photographed and subjected to something negative for being with me.