Chapter 28

I worked on this in school and I'm still here, going to publish this story now. So sorry if there's mistakes didn't have time to check

<><><><><><><><><><><><

After a long time of being out Jason decided to come back to the safe house. He came back just a little earlier then he normally would to make sure the kid was alright. Jason entered through the door taking off his helmet. He sighed, "Hey kid, i'm back." He said shrugging off his jacket.

He waited for a response but never got one. He raised a eyebrow and started to look around, "Demon spawn? where are you kid?" he ask. He looked in the living room, the kitchen, Damian's room, the bathroom, and his own room but there was no sign of the young bat. He groaned, he knew Damian must've went out. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and called the brat. He wasn't really worried, he knew the kid was tough and could handle himself.

Jason waited for the kid to answer the phone. After he didn't pick up the first time Jason continued to call him multiple times, but Damian never answered. After quite a while He couldn't help but be just a tiny bit worried. But he then just shrugged it off and went to rest on the couch. He was thinking the kid was probably just busy at the moment. So he decided to wait for him and lecture him when he got back.....oh dang he starting to act a little like Bruce. He shook his head fiercely and decided to try and not to. He did things like Damian does when he was younger, except sometimes worse, so really in truly he has no room to talk.

<><><><><><><><><><><><

After awhile of waiting Jason had accidentally fallen asleep on the couch. It wasn't till he heard something drop on the floor that he woke up. He opened his eyes and looked at the time, it was 3:27 am. He jumped up suddenly remembering Damian, "Hey Damian, are you back yet?" he ask looking around the apartment. He assumed the noise that woke him up was made by the kid.

There was still no sign of the kid though, but something else caught his eye. He saw a disk laying on the floor by the window. He walked over and picked it up, it said on it, 'Play me'. So Jason walked over to the T.v. and put it in. He sat on the couch and played it when it was ready.

The first thing he saw was the face of the Joker, which Jason did not like at all. He tightened his fist wanting to punch the screen of the t.v. as hard as he could but he couldn't do that now. He held himself back and laid back again.

((Uh.....please be aware I have no idea how to make the Joker sound like the Joker..)

"Well hello there old Birdy, It's been awhile, huh? Do you miss me? Ah any who, remember that deal we made in the prison? Well, haha, where is it? Where's the thing I asked for?  Oh let me guess your not going to give it because you didn't go through with it, right? HAHAHAHA, well it doesn't matter if you went through with it or not! You broke the deal birdy. So I-" Joker was cut off by a voice in the background.

"You clearly have no idea how deals work."

Jason jumped up a bit hearing the voice, he knew who it was.

Joker turned around and looked at Damian with a bit of a annoyed look, The kid has been bothering him so much at this point. So he waked over to the young bat tied to a chair and grabbed out a cloth, he gagged the young bat before going back to the camera.

Joker looked back to the camera with his usual maniac looking smile.

"Well, now that someone spoiled the surprise, we can go ahead and get started with the fun!" The clown said.

"Hmmm, what should I use?" The joker picked up a crow bar and looked it over.

Jason's eyes widened, "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" He yelled at the t.v. Jason quickly went to grab his helmet and jacket.....and maybe quite a few weapons.

Joker dropped the crowbar which got Jason's attention. He looked over to look at the t.v. again.

Joker sighed, "No, I already had my fun with this with you my old birdy. Don't you remember? Oh such fun times"

Jason growled, "If you lay a finger on him i'll kill you for sure. The stupid old man wont stop me this time."

Joker looked around more and picked something up, it was a wooden baseball bat with barbwire wrapped around it. "HAHA, lets give this a try.' He said walking over to the young bat.

Damian growled and tried to talk trough the cloth.

"Oh this will be fun, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Joker laughed, raising the bat. He swung the bat hitting Damian pretty hard.

Damian grunted loudly.

Joker continued to get a few blows in.

Jason was now sitting on the couch, frozen in shock. He just watched through the t.v as Damian was taking the blows, It reminded him too much of himself when he died.

He eventually snapped out of it when Joker went over to the camera, "If you don't want your bratty brother to suffer the same fate you did then you better find him soon or, tik tok, tik tok, boom! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The t.v screen then went pitch black.

Jason immediately got up. He put his jacket and his helmet. He made sure he had quite a few of his weapons on him and that the bullets for the guns weren't rubber. There was no way he was letting the fucker of a clown live. No one would stop him this time. This was the final last straw.

<><><><><><><><><><><><

(Author note)

((I'm sorry this is a short chapter. Just thought I should leave this chapter at that and move onto the new chapter. Also Kylee (My best friend) will pester me soon if I don't put out a new chapter. Again please don't kill me Kylee. Especially about what just happened this chapter. 😅😂))