Chapter 20

"This is Megan Will reporting on one of our top stories today. It is about the biological son of Bruce Wayne, Damian Wayne. The son of the billionaire was recently found staying with Jason Todd, a child Mr. Wayne raised. Normally this wouldn't be such big deal if he hasn't apparently kidnapped the child, abused, and neglected him. Yesterday the boy was found living in dangerous condition. Damian Wayne was taken away by child services and Jason Todd was arrested on the spot. Now we have two special guests here to speak today, the father and mother of Damian Wayne. Let's put them on now." The news reporter says. Two face time cams came onto the screen. One was Talia and the other was Bruce. "Hello Mr. Wayne and Ms. Ghul. It's a pleasure." She says.

"Pleasure is all mine." Bruce says.

"Now Mr. Wayne, how do you feel about this event?" She ask

"Honestly I'm horrified. I am angry and so disappointed in him for what he did. He does not have the right to take my son and abuse him!" Bruce Wayne says in a angry tone

The reporter nods in agreement, "Ms. Ghul?"

"I am very upset about this insistent. He deserves to be behind bars. No one does that to a child, especially to my son!" Talia claims

The reporter nods in agreement again, "I completely understand you both. Thank you for expressing how you feel about this incident." The cams were removed from the screen. "Jason Todd will be expected in court on Thursday. He will be charged with multiple charges. Now in other news, pizza."

Tim turned the tv off, he was tired of listening to their nonsense. "This is bullshit." He says.

"I know right! Bruce and Talia should be the ones behind bars not Jason." Dick says

"Well sense Jason is being arrested and is going to court on Thursday we should get him a lawyer." Tim saws pulling out his phone.

"Yeah your right. Hopefully we can get Jim Gordon and a few others to help us too." Dick says.
————————————————————————
With Damian
————————————————————————

Damian was currently waiting in the front entrance of the child services building. The lady had called his mother and she was on her way to pick him up. He really did want to go with her but it's not like he had a choice. He couldn't run away because she would easily fine him.

A black car with tinted windows pulled up to the place. Damian walked to the car and got in the back passenger seats. He kept looking straight, not even daring to look at his mother sitting beside him. "Hello mother." Is all he said to here. She said, "welcome back my son." After that it was silence the whole way home.

________________________________
With Jason
________________________________
Jason was taken to Arkham Assilem when the police saw his criminal records, they were pretty bad.

The whole way there he was shouting at them trying to convince them to not let this happen. "You guys gotta listen to me! Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul are the worst parents. They abused Damian. Don't give Damian to Talia!" Jason shouted as he was put in a cell. But of course the guards were not listening. "Dammit!" Jason mumbled angrily hitting the bars.

"What's got you down?" A familiar voice ask.

Jason eyes widened a bit, he recognized that voice. He gritted his teeth and turned around to see the man he always hated, the one he so dearly wanted dead for a very very long time.