1

I ran home from school and ran to my room. I undressed from my Aeropostale green phys Ed shirt with Aeropostale written in giant letters across the front, my holey(purposely) denim wash jeans, and my red high tops. I wanted to look really nice. I don't usually care about how I look, if I look stylish or not, even though all the girls in the eighth grade class do because I don't care what they think of me, but if I did my style would defiantly be girly.
I put on my vanilla colored lace bandeau and my baby pink high waisted shorts. I applied a light brown eyeshadow to my crease and blended upward as my transition shade, then put a shade from my naked two:half baked on my outer v and the outer half of my lashline. I applied mascara to my top and bottom lashes, then baby pink lipstick on my lips and blended into my cheeks as a cream blush. I curled my hair in large sections to get a wavy style.
I was ready.
I got my moms Nikon d 3100 and put it on a stack of books on my bed as a tripod. I sat on my bed in front of the camera and pressed the record button.
"Hi guys! My names Colette McCall and this is my first video!
******************************
Three years later
"Hey guys so this is my 360th video and I know you're supposed to do a special video like every 100 videos but this video is special for a different reason." I had a moment of silence to think about it and take it in I still can't believe it. "last night I hit 1 million subscribers!" I screamed.
"I cannot thank you guys enough. it's amazing that I've only been on YouTube for three years, literally yesterday was the three year anniversary of Colettebeautyyy13. all of you watching took the second to subscribe to me and let me know that you're the reason why I'm doing what i do, doing what I love.
"You all have changed my life significantly in the last three years. I found that I don't need to dress nice and do my makeup up for other people, that I do it for my self.
"I have gained an amazing amount of confidence that I have never had before these three years on YouTube. and I want to thank you guys, so I'm going to be doing a giveaway.
"It's not going to be a tiny giveaway that only a few people can win, I want all of you to have the chance to win. And, all of the things that I'm giving away mean something dear to me. I'm going to be giving away a Nikon d 3100 because that was the first camera I used when i started my YouTube channel. I'm giving away a MacBook because that is what I have used to edit my videos for the past three years. a go pro that I always use during the summer for underwater. The books that I used as a tripod for the first few moths of my videos and also helped me through my makeup and beauty journey: Making Faces by my makeup icon, kevyn. face to face by Scott barnes, and about face also by Scott barnes. I'm giving away all of the makep artist magazines that I have gotten for three years, they're actually mine. Penny Chic by Shauna Miller. And for the rest of my tripod, first up are my favorite book series of all time: Harry Potter the complete collection and they're really big so they're perfect for a tripod.
"Next, the makeup that I used in my first ever video: the naked two palette, this baby pink lipstick by rimmel that j also used on my cheeks, the maybelline stiletto mascara.
"Next is the outfit I wore my first video: this lace bandeau from American eagle and these high waisted shorts from hollister.
"I'm giving away this nume curling wand I used in my first video.
"Last but certainly not least are one million tickets to my world tour that is starting in in two months: March 12, 2015. I'm really excited to announce this to you guys I haven't said anything about it on any social media yet so you guys are the first to know!" I finished the video with lots of thanking and Ilys. I said how all of my subscribers changed my life and I actually started crying. Then, I said how I wanted all of my subscribers to have the chance to come to one of my shows so that's why I was giving away one million. I finished my video with my normal outro: bahhhh gayyssss!
*******************************
Five hours later(3 o'clock in the afternoon)
I just finished editing my video. I wanted to get it up today so I edited nonstop. Today's Wednsday which isn't my day, Thursday and Monday are but like i said I really wanted it up today. I asked my mom last night when I hit 1mil if I could stay home from school today to film and edit and since she knows how much reaching 1 million subbies means to me, she let me.
Also, my moms literally my bff. we tell each other everything and she's been in a lot of my videos and my besties(subscribers)are always telling me that my mom is awesome. She's going to be coming with me on my shows(obviously, I'm only 16, I'm a junior in high school.) but even if I was 18 I would want my mom to come because she's my rock she's so thoughtful and always knows what's wrong and when there is something wrong she brings home icecream after work or takes me and my dad out to dinner(usually either Olive Garden or smokey bones, my two favoriyes)
Ughhhh I cannot stop thinking about how lucky I am to have all of my besties. One million. One million! Last night, after I had my millionth subscriber, my YouTube friends, Tanya Burr, Zoey Sugg, Joe Sugg, Troye Sivan, Connot Franta, Kian Lawley, Andrea Russett, Joey Graceffa, the jacks, Chelsea Crockett, chandler Crockett, Rachel on rcl beauty, beauty by sienna, sarai and a lot more congratulated me. Through my journey on YouTube I've made so many lifetime friends, even besides my subscribers.
I can't exactly say the same for at school, but I wouldn't change it ever! Because after high school me and my YouTube friends are all going to live in la and I won't have to worry about high school drama at all and It will be amazing to be with the kindest people on earth.
I uploaded my video with the caption: I hit one million subscribers!, Huge giveaway!, And huge announcement!
I then went downstairs and ate some cheeze its and then sat down on the couch and watched YouTube til my parents came home from work, "congratulations!" They both screamed as they walked through the front door. I got up and hugged them both "thanks you!" I said with a giant smile.
My mom started on dinner and my dad did work stuff on his laptop at the dinner table.
My mom shouted dinner and my dad put his laptop at the counter and my mom brought dinner to the table. I sat down and smiled when she opene dye lid off the ravioli and then the tomato sauce that she didn't think my dad and I knew she used preggo everytime, but hey I'm not complaining. we dug in and finished it in 20 minutes.
I checked twitter, instagram, tumblr, keek, snapchat, YouTube, vine, all of the soc meds. I fell asleep early: ten o'clock, without showering.
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Haaaayyy guys so this is the first chapter!!!! Eeeee!! So I think the title might change cuz I'm not too crazy about it but oh well!😜 So I really hope you enjoyed this!! I love d writing it!
Jsyk, whenever I say besties in this it means subscribers so ya...
If you have any ideas please comment, or message me. if you love youtube, please message me I'm sure we'll get along😝
Please vote, comment, and follow me.
Ur gurllll ariana💗💗