Chapter 1: Heaven sends heroes don't always land well.

Word = narration

"Word" = talking

'Word' = thoughts

["word"] = video, recording, etc.

Word = transformation chant

Teora, a world ruled by a well respected queen. Mighty, wise, loved by the whole nation.

Commander of an army and a leader of elemental guardians. She faced menaces that threatened her kingdom.

Right before passing away, the queen divided her land, so each one of her daughters would embrace the task of continuing her legacy.

One of them went to search for new land to conquer in order to write her own story.

The other stayed mainland, the one established by her mother.

Accepting every commitment and menace the queen could not pin down while in life...

-??? POV-

The alarm went off as usual. it was probably nine or something. Another day of looking through the internet and finding a job. And when I decide to give up, I go out and draw stuff for fun. It has only been a couple of days since I graduated college, I'm staying at my cousin's old apartment cause he doesn't use it now.

I got off and went to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and looked through and grabbed some donuts and pudding I bought yesterday. I made some coffee and sat on the couch, grabbing my laptop and scrolling through the internet.

I was eating my favorite donuts when I got a call, it was my cousin Reo Hiden. I remember when I was a kid I always called him Oreo, cause his name is close to oreo. We were also classmates and went to the same college.

["Hey Wilson! How's your job hunting?"] He asked.

"Not going well, haven't found a suitable job yet." I replied. You may be asking me, 'why not just a normal job? like Mcdonalds or something.' WELL! I'm a slow guy, besides they always smell weird, even the bathrooms which...I'll let you figure out that.

["You know you could always work with me and my dad, you type fast! You probably could destroy a keyboard!"] He joked.

"Not really my thing, besides paper work makes my head spin." I said.

["But seriously, you should work with us. Your like a brother to me!"] I stayed silent for a few seconds until he broke it.

["You still miss your dad, do you?'] I was about to burst into tears but I stayed calm and tried not to cry. I decided to change the subject.

"Hey, you said you were getting a woman you like, right?" I asked, He got a girlfriend recent;y and I wanted to see if its true

["Yeah! Didn't I tell you last week?"] He said.

"I didn't believe it! I remember you were trying to get a girl and you got slapped back home!" I said chuckling to myself

  ["HEY! I got it this time! AND! I didn't get slapped back home, I just got slapped! A N D! It didn't hurt at all!"] He said in protest.

"Yeah, a slap that knocked you out cold!" I told him, I laughed my ass. He wasn't really good with the ladies.

["Yeah Yeah whatever!"] Soreo said, chuckling to himself.

["But still...are you ok?"] he asked. My laughing face disappeared.

["Ever since your dad passed away, you've been-"]