Epilogue

Ethan finished attaching his cuff links, laughing at the small R2-D2 figures on his wrists. They had been a small wedding present from Ivy and his heart was warmed by her thoughtfulness. It amused him to think they'd only known each other a month and yet she knew him better than most.

"What did they want?"

Ethan turned as Kia entered the tepee, gesturing to the retreating backs of the police officers.

Ethan shrugged and turned back to the mirror, picking up the tie and fussing with it.

"They just wanted to keep me informed of their investigation."

He'd wished the officers had chosen a different day but at least the news had been good.

"And?" His brother enquired, curiosity lacing his voice.

From his family, only Kai and his parents knew what had happened. He hadn't wanted to worry his other siblings before the wedding, but he knew he'd have to tell them, eventually. There was already some media interest in the case, despite his and Ivy's names being kept out of it.

"Adriana is out on bail but Mr O'Donolly will be staying with them until they have agreed the sentencing." Ethan wasn't happy that Adriana had been allowed to leave her cell, but he couldn't argue with the police, no matter how much he wanted to.

He consoled himself with the fact that she would likely receive some jail time for her part in Justin O'Donolly's plans. And the man in question would likely spend much longer in confinement.

The police were particularly interested in him after so many women had come forward to add their evidence of his activities. Not to mention the other illegal activity they'd found on his computer when they'd arrested him.

No, Justin O'Donolly would not be bothering them again anytime soon.

"Good." Kai's smile was cold as he thought about the two that had tried to ruin his brother's happiness. Shaking the dark thoughts from his mind, he helped his Ethan with his tie before standing back and looking at the finished product.

"All good?" Ethan indicated to his wedding outfit, resisting the urge to keep tugging at the blazer.

He watched Kai run a critical eye over him and breathed a sigh of relief when he nodded.

Ethan rubbed his clammy hands down his trousers as they exited the tepee and headed towards the front of the rows of chairs.

People smiled as he walked passed, but he didn't really notice their faces. His stomach was too busy churning to allow him to focus on anything else.

He and Kai took their positions. It set his heart racing with anticipation as he stared out at all the expectant faces boring into his.

"You okay? Not getting seconds thoughts, brother?" Kai chuckled to himself whilst Ethan gave him a disapproving look.

Ethan tried to calm his racing pulse. If he didn't get a handle on himself, he would sweat right through his blazer. His nerves felt stretched thin, like piano wires. And for a moment he felt like the universe was caving in on him.

"If he faints, I ain't catching him."

Ethan turned to scowl at Liam whilst Kai laughed beside him. He could see George, Paige and the rest of his family chuckling from their seats and he resisted the urge to throttle someone.

The gentle sound of music had everyone's attention drawn towards the large tent pitched behind them. People craned their necks at the sight of the three women leaving the tent.