Chapter 16

The Next Day - Tsubaki's POV

"Time to train!" The twin cheer excitedly as we walk through the village.

I just watch as they chatter and cheer.

"HEY!"

The three of us stop and we see Hina's team running this way.

They stop in front of us and Hina looks flustered.

"Good Morning Hina, Shino, Kiba." I say to them with a nod.

"Good morning!" The twins cheer.

"G-Good morning Tsubaki." Hina says quietly.

I smile at her and the boys talk while I wait.

"Father didn't seem pleased this morning to find you never came home." Hina whispers to me.

I look at the ground as I think about the consequences. "Yeah, that figures." I say and I look up. "So be it. I'll deal with it when I get to it. For now I have training." I say as I fold my hands in front of me.

The twins notice and I can tell.

Hina nods. "I could never be as brave as you." Hina says to me quietly.

I just pull her into a hug. "No need to say that. Your a ninja now. That's plenty brave." I say and Hina just hugs me back.

"Tsubaki! Why do you never hug us!" The twins whine.

I scowl at them slight as Hina moves back. "Cause you smell." I say and Kiba laughs while Hina giggles. "And for some god forsaken reason, your always rather sticky, and I prefer to keep my clothes clean." I say to them and the twins sulk.

"Tsubaki is back." Hiroto cries.

I get confused by that. "I'm going on ahead. I'll see you at home later Hina." I say to Hina who nods.

I head to the training grounds and I sit down with my book and I read.

"You'll have to head to hospital soon to continue on ahead in your medical studies." Sensei observes in front of me.

My heart stops a moment as I freeze. "You snuck up on me." I say to him and Sensei laughs.

"A ninja should always be aware of their surroundings." Sensei says to me. "So where are the twins?" Sensei asks me.

I snort quietly. "We were together and the Hina's team showed up on our way here. We stopped to talk to them and I went on ahead after speaking with Hina." I say to Sensei who nods.

"Ok, well, since your here, let's get started." Sensei says to me.

I nod and I put my book down.

He trains me until the twins get here and we train for a while together.

2 weeks later

Me and Neji talk as we take a break from training at the compound.

"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!" Tenten and the twins yell as they run over to us, excited.

"Yeah?" I ask confused.

"Lady Tsunade has arrived to the village!" Tenten says excited.

I watch amused as the twins and Tenten ramble.

"You could learn more on healing from her Tsubaki!" Hiroko says to me excited.

I suddenly remember I had to be at the Hospital today for some hands on learning. "I was supposed to go do some hands on learning at the Hospital today." I say as I watch the twins chatter excitedly.