Chapter 18

Later in the Evening - Tsubaki's POV

I stand in the hospital next to Shizune, looking at her clipboard while she reads what's on it.

"Uhm." My shoulder gets tapped.

I look behind me to see Kankuro. He looks at me nervously and that confuses me. "Can I help you in some way Kankuro?" I ask him.

Kankuro looks at me and gets really nervous.

Shizune leaves and I watch her for a moment.

Kankuro stares at me as I look back at him. "I find you really attractive and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" Kankuro asks me.

I honestly find that surprising. "I'm sorry, I'm too busy for that kind of thing right now. I'm sure your a lovely guy, but I don't have the time." I say to Kankuro as I bow.

"Hey now, it's ok, really. If you don't have the time, I'll ask again when you do." Kankuro says to me surprised and I stand up straight to look up at him

I stare at him for a moment and I feel slightly guilty that I had to say no, but I don't have the time to date.

"Tsubaki!" I hear Lady Tsunade yell my name and that makes me tense instantly.

"Oh great." I say and Lady Tsunade storms out of the emergency room and she looks pissed off.

"You, in that room, right, now." Lady Tsunade orders me.

I really want to go to bed. "Lady Tsunade, I have a name, I get that your Hokage, and your stressed out, but everyone else is stressed and if you stress people out more, someone is bound to snap." I say to her as I walk towards the door.

"Then everyone else needs to man up." Lady Tsunade says annoyed as she follows me.

"No one just simply mans up Lady Tsunade. They repress feelings because nobody wants to be a failure or looked down on for being emotional. And then some people will take those feelings to their grave, or others, they'll snap, and they'll cry or scream and let out those repressed feelings which releases hormones and gives a sense of relief." I say to Lady Tsunade.

"How do you know this? Your 11." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"I'm 13. And I studied human psychology for a little bit." I say to Lady Tsunade.

We open a door to a room and there's Neji, he's awake.

Lady Tsunade checks up on him while I wait. "If it wasn't for Tsubaki's emergency aid on you Neji, you wouldn't be sitting here right now." Lady Tsunade says to him.

"My medical aid isn't even that good yet Lady Tsunade, it was thanks to the medical team sent out." I say to her and she looks annoyed.

"You still had the foresight to have me send the medical team behind you." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"It's common sense, you sent Genin out there Lady Tsunade, they were up against people trained by Orochimaru." I say to Lady Tsunade.

"Are you calling me an idiot Tsubaki?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"Yes, just a little bit. Sasuke may have been a Genin, but you sent a Jonin and Chunin squad before Shikamaru's squad, and it was wiped out. Then you had Genin go and they were smart, but almost half of that team was about to die." I say to Lady Tsunade.

Lady Tsunade scowls but huffs. "I see your point." Lady Tsunade admits and then she ruffles my hair. "Your a smart kid." She says to me with a grin. "Tsubaki stay here for a minute, I have to go get something." Lady Tsunade says to me and leaves.