I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 9

A/N: Extremely sexy scene in this chapter. Hope you enjoy! ;)

Dianna Agron’s POV

‘I need help, Hemo.’ I said as I led Heather to my trailer, taking the long way by circling around set.

‘Where are you taking me?’ Heather asked as we walked through the back of set.

‘I want to take Lea some place special and romantic but I don’t know where.’ I stopped and look at Heather.

‘And you’re asking me because?’

‘Why not?’

‘Well, you always ask Naya these types of questions.’

‘Naya’s never been to romantic places.’ I said quickly.

‘Well, I find the beach very romantic.’

‘The beach?’

‘Not the beach exactly, but, the sea.’ Heather paused. ‘The ocean.’

‘The ocean?’ I repeated, remembering what Naya had commented about the beach. ‘Isn’t it too sandy?’

‘It doesn’t have to be on the sand of the beach.’ Heather looked thoughtful. ‘Like you could take her to like a jetty.’

‘Right, a jetty.’ I nodded. ‘Thanks.’ I smiled at Heather and walked away.

‘Wait, Dianna.’ Heather grabbed my arm. ‘You said Zach had to see me.’

‘Oh, right.’ I remembered. ‘He’s at the studio.’

‘But you said he wasn’t at the studio.’

‘He is.’ I pursed my lips. ‘I forgot that he was there. I have tons of things on my mind.’

‘Okay.’ Heather smiled understandingly. ‘Good luck.’

‘For what?’

‘For your date with Lea, silly.’ Heather gave me a thumbs up before walking towards the dance studio.

‘Worst spy ever.’ I muttered to myself as I looked for Naya to give her the new found information.

XXXXXX

‘And I love you baby, like the robin loves to sing.’ I heard Naya’s voice ring throughout Amber’s trailer. Knocking twice on the door, I shivered as a breeze blew through the set. The door opened and Amber’s face peeked out.

‘Oh hey, girl!’ Amber smiled widely. ‘Come in!’

‘Hey!’ I greeted as I stepped into Amber’s trailer. I looked around and saw Naya lying on the couch, reading the lyrics.

‘Di!’ Naya exclaimed as she put her paper down. ‘What’s up?’

‘I need to tell you something.’ I sat on the arm of the couch and looked at Naya. ‘So, I went spying just now and turns out, your girl likes the ocean. She suggested that taking Lea out on a jetty facing the ocean while the sun was setting was romantic.’

‘What’s going on, here?’ Amber asked. We ignored her.

‘Then it’s decided.’ Naya sat up. ‘I’ll take her to a jetty at sunset and sing Songbird.’

 ‘Will you tell me what’s going on?’ I turned to Amber.

‘Naya wants to take Heather on a date but she didn’t know where Heather found it romantic so she told me to be a spy and find out where Heather thought it was romantic.’ I paused and took a deep breath. ‘So I found out and Heather likes the beach so Naya’s going to take Heather to the beach and sing a song for her to confess her love for Heather.’