I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 4

Naya Rivera’s POV

The next morning when Heather and I arrived on set, Dianna immediately pulled me away. ‘What is it now, Di?’

‘Did you guys talk?’ Dianna dragged me around the corner.

‘No, we didn’t.’ Dianna sighed. ‘Look, Di, I really appreciate that you’re looking out for me but I’m 23 years old, I can take care of myself.’ I started walking away.

‘Naya, wait.’ I turned around.

‘Seriously, Di, leave Heather and I alone.’ I stormed off and looked for Heather.

XXXXX

I saw Heather leaning awkwardly against the food table. She was staring at her shoes. As I walked towards her, I noticed how well my clothes looked on her. She looked up and noticed me staring at her. She smiled and blushed before straightening up. I hugged her tightly.

‘Thank god, you’re here. Everyone keeps on staring at me as if I’m an alien. Is my hair messed up? Do I have something on my face?’ Heather grabbed my arm.

I chuckled. ‘You look amazing, Heather. Don’t let what anyone else thinks change that.’ Heather blushed and looked down. I put my finger under her chin, making her look up at me. ‘They’re probably staring at you because you’re wearing my clothes.’ I smiled at Heather. ‘Which look beautiful on you.’ I added.

‘But that still doesn’t make sense, why do they stare at me because I’m wearing your clothes?’

‘Because I never let anyone wear my clothes.’ Heather smiled at me and I smiled back. ‘I got you something.’ I pulled out a small bag from my pocket.

‘What is it?’ I opened the bag and took out two bracelets. ‘Friendship bracelets?’

‘Yup, one for me and one for you.’ I showed Heather one of them. ‘See, this one has an N on the heart so it’s for you.’ I gave the bracelet to Heather. ‘And this one has an H on the heart so it’s for me.’ I put my bracelet on while Heather put hers on. ‘I want you to wear this and remember me. That way, if we’re a million miles away, we’ll be together. My heart with you and your heart with me.’

‘Thank you so much, Nay Nay.’ Heather smiled widely at me.

‘You’re welcome, Hemo.’

‘I really want to kiss you right now.’ Heather whispered to me and moved closer.

‘There’s no one around. Maybe we could sneak a quick one by.’ I looked around then back at Heather. Heather grabbed my face and kissed me softly. We pulled away just as the door opened.

‘Oh hey, guys. Whatchu doing?’ Harry appeared in the doorway.

‘Nothing, nothing. We were hungry so, you know.’ I said quickly before shooting a glance at Heather.

‘Okay, shooting starts in 10 minutes.’ Harry reached between us and grabbed a biscuit. He turned to leave and walked to the doorway. ‘Oh, and Heather, are you down for bowling?’ I looked at Heather.

‘Yeah, you’ll pick me up, right?’ Heather moved away from me.

‘Of course. See you tonight.’ Harry winked at Heather before leaving the room.

‘We should go.’ I offered my pinkie to Heather which she gladly accepted. We walked together to the others.

‘Naya?’

‘Hm?’

‘When I go bowling with Harry tonight, we’ll still be together. You know why?’

‘Why?’