Chapter 7: Cat Fight

To all the fans of this story, sorry for keeping you all waiting. I've been busy this past few weeks and this is the only time I have to update this chapter. I hope you guys like it.  Don't forget to vote!

xoxo, MitchRead

Justin's POV

I accidentally kissed Caren and now, I finally figured it out. I fell in love with Caren in a very short time. Why is this happening to me? It feels like I'm different when I'm with her. After that kiss, I feel so relieved that I finally let her know that I like her.

After dinner, I accompanied Caren to her room. She was all smiling and all after what happened to us during dinner.

"Thanks Justin for the wonderful night." Caren mumbled while smiling at me and while I am holding her hands.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it and I want you to know that what I did during dinner is what I feel about you. I feel so different and happy with you even though there are many group of paparazzi and fans that are following us wherever we go.." I replied. I heard her giggled then looked at me. I kissed her forehead then her cheeks.

"Good Night!" I said then let go of her hands. I saw her come inside her room and as she closed it, I started walking towards my room.

I grabbed my room key on my pocket then put it to the key hole and opened the door. Thoughts are running unto my mind, I don't even understand why.

'Why am I feeling so happy when I am around with Caren?' I asked myself as I took my shirt off.

I let myself fall in the bed and think about it. But as I think about what happened to us today just made me smile and giggle inside. It's a different feeling unlike what I felt for Selena when we were together.

"Haaaayyy..." I mumbled. I reached for the lamp beside my bed then turn it off and let myself sleep.

**

A sound of a ringing telephone has waked me up; I lazily stretched my left arm at the side and reached for my phone. I turn around and answer the call.

"Hello?" I greeted with a sleepy voice.

"Justin, I'm already landed in Paris. You better see me at the Eiffel Tower today at one o' clock." Selena muttered then ended the call. She doesn’t even let me say something. I spread my arms then sighed deeply.

'What am I going to do?' I asked myself. I rubbed my hands on my face then I sat beside my bed and looked at the window on my left side. I stand up and opened the curtains.

'What am I going to say to Selena?' I asked again while looking at the view of the Eiffel Tower.

I sighed deeply again then turn around and put my hands on my pocket. I then headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You can do this, just explain to Selena what really happened and explain to her that my feelings change." I mumbled to myself in the mirror. I shook my head then punched the wall.

"What am I saying? She'll be mad and she'll hurt Caren." I mumbled. I shook my head again and put my clothes off then headed to the shower.

After ten minutes in the shower, I put some clothes on which is a white v neck shirt together with my blue, red, and white checkered polo shirt then with a denim pants and with vans shoes.

I prepped myself in the mirror, put my some hairspray on my hair to add style and put my dog tag which a fan gave me.

I headed to my bed and grabbed my phone and my room key then stepped out of my room. I walked straight to Caren's room but as soon as I am going to knock on her door, she opened it and dressed up already.