Chapter 11: I Love The Way

Caren's POV

Everything that Justin has done for me is really unbelievable. This one week vacation with him here in Paris is memorable. I just don't know how to thank him for everything he had done for me.

"Are you okay?" Justin asked then puts his one arm around. I hold that arm then looked at him.

"Yes, I'm okay. I just can't believe what had happened a while ago." I replied then smiled and Justin was clasping me to him while the fingers of his other hand softly trace my face, gently probing, examining me. He then leaned to me closely then looked at me sincerely and then to my lips. Justin then holds my chin then brushes his thumb on my lower lip and I can hear his breath hitch. 

He's staring into my eyes again, and that moment I hold into his anxious, burning gaze for a moment and it feels like I want to hold on to it forever. But eventually, my attention was drawn to his beautiful kissable mouth. I leaned closer then Justin reached for my lips and we started kissing. It feels so amazing kissing him. 

He touched my face and I touched his. But suddenly, the car stopped and we let go of the kiss. 

"I'm sorry Monsieur Bieber. We have eventually arrived at the hotel." The driver apologized. 

Justin and I looked at each other and then giggled.

"It's fine. Well, thank you!" Justin said. 

The door man opened the door for me and Justin. I stepped out the car first then Justin.

As he stepped out the car, he grabbed my hand by surprised then kissed it. I just love him doing that kissing by the hand thing. 

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "C'mon let’s get some rest." Justin said.

We walked towards the main lobby then to the elevator. I pushed the 'up' button then the doors opened. We stepped in and clicked the 23rd floor.

"Thank you for this wonderful night Justin. I don't know how to repay you for all this wonderful and astonishing moment you have done for me." I thanked. 

The doors opened and we stepped out of the elevator then went straight to the doors of our own room.

"You don't have to repay me, making you impressed, happy and smile can be the best pay back you can give me. Especially the love you are giving me." Justin said. 

"No girl can make me do these absurd things but you." He added then smiled. He kissed me again in the lips.

"Well, good night Caren and Happy Valentine's Day!" Justin added then walks back to the front door of his room. 

"Good Night and Happy Valentine's Day to you too." I replied. Justin smiled at me then unlocked his door and steps in then closed the door. 

I am still in front of my room's door; I was dazed and glad that Justin has said the words that I want to hear from him. 

I giggled then smiled. 

I shook my head then smiled again. It seems like I'm crazy. Smiling and laughing by myself. 

I faced at my door knob put my key on it then twist it then opened the door. I stepped inside the room then put my room key at the table and my bag. 

I took my shoes off then put it aside. I jumped off on my bed then looked at the ceiling; just remembering those words that Justin had said to me.

"Oh gawd. I can't believe this." I mumbled then smile still looking at the ceiling though. 

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd, oh gawd!! I can't believe this is happening!!" I grabbed a pillow beside me then hollered.  I put the pillow aside then smiled and after that put it in my face again then hollered.

I just can't stop thinking that I am really eventually living in my dreams that no one in my family ever believe it will happen. But I never stopped believing and now I'm actually living it. I just love the way Justin makes me feel when I am around him.

Justin's POV

As I stepped in inside my room, my phone rang. I grabbed it and it was Alfredo calling.

"Hey Justin! How did it go?" Alfredo asked.

"It was great. She was surprised about what I did and I even received a kiss from her." I replied as I took my shoes off then put the room key on the table.

"Nice." Alfredo said. 

"Yeah, it is." I muttered as I walked towards my bed.

"Well, I'm kind of tired bro. Talk to you tomorrow." I said then laid myself in the bed.

"Okay, bye." Alfredo replied.

"Bye." I said then ended the call.

I look up the ceiling and thought of the things that happened today between me and Caren. It really makes me smile and shake my head. 

I suddenly feel sleepy. I turn to my right then turn off the lamp and went to sleep.