Chp 9: Please don't hate me Love

Jk P.O.V

I woke up feeling something heavy against my chest...and a pair of hands wrapped  around my waist .....and I  saw my love...her head was on my chest.....her small hands were wrapped around my waist tightly as if she doesn't wanna let me go.....her legs were tangled with mine.....

I stared at her face for about 20 min.....I am so lucky that I got married to u love....just don't hate me......I didn't want to get up but I need to make breakfast for her as she didn't eat anything yesterday....before that I went to take a shower.....I wore a black oversized shirt and grey sweatpants.....I went to wake her up.....

"Love wake up....it's 10 a.m..." I whispered slowly....

She wasn't getting up....I called her numerous time but all in vain.....

An idea popped in my mind and I hovered above her.....grab her waist....and started to kiss her neck...just like last night....wet open mouth soft small kisses...I know she like this type of kiss...

She groaned.....

"Ahhh....kookie stop...Ahhh s-stop"

Her hands want towards my hair and locked her fingers with my hairs....

She moved her head to the side giving me more access....

"Love u smell so nice"

I continued kissing her neck....and I went towards her shoulders....

She had her legs around waist...

I took her in my arms tightly and went inside the bathroom.....and placed her on the sink counter....

Ara P.O.V

I was enjoying the pleasure he was giving me I wanted him to give me more....not until when a sudden realization hit me.....that this is a forced marriage.....I wouldn't stop him....he is my husband and he has full rights on me....he can do whatever he wants to.....kiss me....kiss my neck...give me hickey.....but u shouldn't enjoy this Ara....

I removed my hands from his head and unwrapped my legs that were around his waist.....

Jk P.O.V

Suddenly I felt her unwrapped her hands and leg from my body....

I understood what it is....

I moved towards her and looked at face....

"Good morning love...."

"Hmmm..Morning....." she said in a cold voice....

I chuckled internally....By now I found my answer that she loves me.....really....the only thing that is stopping her  from confessing is the fact that she was going to Marry Yoongi....and now she is married to me.....she is like this because she is doubting her love for Yoongi.....thinking that if I love kookie then I will betray Yoongi and Yoongi's love for me.....I know her more then she know herself....

Atleast I am happy at the fact that she loves me only this thing is stopping her....Don't worry I'll free u from this burden so u can without any doubt or guilt confess to me love.....

"Honey take a shower.....and then come downstairs.....ok" I kissed her forehead and she nodded....

"And because u don't have clothes now so I'll put a pair of shirt and sweatpants outside wear those....she nodded her head....I went outside....