Chp 8: Mrs Jeon

Ara P.O.V

After the lights were gone I felt someone holding my waist...I thought it was Yoongi.....but no the next moment there was light.....what I mean to say is I wasn't in the church anymore....I was somewhere else.....I felt someone's breathing on my lips....I looked....I nearly screamed.....

"Kookie what r u doing here....where were u huh......where r we....take me back to the church....how did we even reached here----" he stopped me by placing his finger on my lips....

"You talk a lot love....I will answer ur questions......I am here because I said something to u and now I am going to do it.....I was there.....we r in the forest.....no need to go back when the pastor and groom is here....love did u forget I am a vampire...I can teleport...."

" first of all stop calling me love kookie...I'm going to be someone's wife....and what are u going to do....and why the pastor and Yoongi is here...."

" why would Yoongi be here...."

"Because he is the groom my soon to be husband..."

"Ohhhh my love u r too naive.....and why can't I call u love....I will call u love my soon to be wife....and the groom here is me not Yoongi....."

"What....."that's all I can say rn....I couldn't believe he is doing this....my eyes widen in realization

"Wait a damn minute....don't u fucking tell me that u are forcing me to marry u.....tell me I am wrong....you can't do this right...."

"Ohhh my love u guessed right.....now I did it.....and u aren't wrong....love"

"What how can u.....don't please....let me marry him....I love him.....

Author P.O.V

When  heard those three words that should be for him.....but it was for someone other he couldn't control anymore....

"Enough.....I have heard enough bullshit.....let me see who will stop me...u r gonna marry me...u will be Mrs Jeon....My wife.....MINE"

With that they teleport to a room

Ara P.O.V

"Five minutes....I will give u five minutes...get ready in this dress....cause I don't want u to wear the dress that Yoongi has choose for u ..and come down outside... towards the forest...I will not wait anymore....if u didn't come down there I will drag u....and I know u don't want this.....am I right love....." he came near me and caressed my face with his hand...it was so soothing...I love his touch....the way he caressing me....I closed my eyes and leaned in....clearly telling him that I love his touch.....when I opened my eyes....he smiled at him.....and said be ready love and went away......

After getting dressed I went outside because if I won't...and try to run....I will only make him angry...and it is the last thing I want to do....

I went out.....and I saw him standing there beside the priest.....he was looking so handsome.....like an angel sent from heaven....he is the most  handsome men I have seen....I was staring at him for God knows how long.....

I was staring at him for God knows how long