Chp 4: Middle School

Yoongi P.O.V

"Wake up Ara....Today is ur first day of school do you want to be late"

Ara is ten steps ahead me...She loves sleep more then I do...I have been trying to wake her up...but she ain't waking up...

I took a deep breathe and shouted

" ARA....THE BUNNY HAS EATEN ALL OF YOUR CHOCOLATES"

She wake up and began to shout that "That damn 23 years old bunny..I'm gonna SUE YOU"

And she ran downstairs...

I tried to stop I said Ara Arrrra Araaaa  three times but she didn't and I can't waste my energy anymore....

Jimin P.O.V

We all were at the dinning table waiting for Ara and Yoongi to come down...Jungkook came inside while drinking his banana milk and was talking to Namjoon Hyung about some Vampire thing....

Oh I forgot to tell Ara knows about us being Vampire...we thought she would be scared...but no she wasn't she was fascinated by the fact that we are vampires.....

Suddenly I saw Ara running towards Jk and yell u "Freaking damn Bunny " and SMACK

Ara smacked a slap on jk back a hard one...Jk groan in pain...Jk stopped and look towards Namjoon hyung with wide eyes while coughing....

We all look towards Namjoon hyung and there, the  banana milk was on his face....We all tried to control our laugh not untill when Yoongi hyung came and started laughing.....We all laughed hard and I was about to fall of the chair {like always hehehe....
shut up author nim.....
okay no need to be angry I'm out}

Jokes aside Namjoon hyung is the most patient person I have ever seen...

He didn't shout or yell just said he is going to clean himself and went towards his room.....

After a moment we all stopped then jk moved towards Ara and said

"What the hell Ara why did u do that..."Jk

"Sorry but not sorry because u Dumbass----"Ara

"Ahem....Language"Jin

"Ohhh sorry.....u handsome  bunny which is full of perfection... {sarcasm evident} Eat my Damn CHOCOLATES....

"What....who told u that.....do u think I am mental....I don't want to die at such an early age..."

"Yoong Oppa told me" she said while pointing at Yoongi hyung who just shrugged his shoulders...

"Yoongi" Jin hyung said....

"I just told her this to wake her up she wasn't getting up....."

"Ohhh...hehehe" Ara said to Jk who was glaring at her while nervously laughing

"Yoongi why didn't u stop her"Jin

" I stopped her ....I said Ara Arrrra Araaaa"

Everyone was giving Yoongi hyung a WTH look

"Yoongi do u know this is whispering...u stopped her while whispering her name"Jin

Yoongi hyung just shrugged his shoulder.....

Namjoon came back and Ara went towards him and said

"I'm sorry Joonie Oppa"

"It's okay Princess"Namjoon hyung said while pecking Ara's cheeck....

"Thank u Joonie Oppa" she said while pecking Nmajoon hyung's cheeck

After that everyone started whining about where is theirs kiss...

After kissing everyone's cheeks we all eat our breakfast.....After that Ara went towards car leaving for school with Jin hyung....we all said her goodbye and wish her best of luck for the first day of school...

Jin P.O.V

We reached Ara's school and she was going inside the school when I said

"Where is my good bye hug missy"

She chuckled and gave me a hug and I said

" Good and remember u r grounded for a day no games"

She began whining while asking Why

"Because u slapped jk at his back and too hard and u swear at him"

" But that ain't swearing"

"It is for u....Ok now go inside u are already late"

"Ok bye Jinnie Oppa"...she said while running inside her school

"Bye...take care honey...."

I went inside the car.....I wiped my fake tears dramatically sorry correction I mean invisible tears while saying My girl is grown up.........

"When we are matured enough we realize that silence is more powerful then proving a point"

One of my favourite saying.....Hey Guys....Hope u all like it....Don't forget to give your feedback.....Until next Bye time take care.....Oh yeah I forget I published another book "REVENGE SEEKER"...I will start writing it too...hopefully I will publish the first chp  soon ..