Chapter 1

When I opened my eyes I found myself in a large room with a checkered floorboard.

When I say large I mean large, like I can't see the walls and roof from how large this room is.

Oh yeah, In front of me was sitting a green haired teenager with angel wings but who cares about that, right?

Nobody cares about the green haired angel girl.

She looks twelve.

Should I call the police?

"Ahem" The kid tries to get my attention.

"So you died..."

Cool...

WAIT WHAT!?

"Hah, Very funny now where's the camera?" I tried to look for the hidden camera on this sick prank channel.

"There isn't any camera" the kid continued.

Pshhhh yeah right?

"My name is Aer, the goddess in charge for the souls leaving [INSERT COUNTRY THAT ISN'T JAPAN HERE] And you died. I must now give you the options of Going to heaven-"

I can go to heaven? Oh HECK yeah!

"-But it's really boring there. nothing but clouds and sunshine, you don't even have a Body."

I can go to heaven? Oh HELL No!

"You can choose to reincarnate in your world again without any memories-"

"Hard pass" I cut her off.

"Oh, well the last option is like this. Have you read any Isekai Novels in you lifetime?" "Yes" "Have you heard of Dragon Quest?" "I see where this is going... You want to send me to another world to defeat some grand evil foe, right?" I finish the thought.

Hell yeah i can punch a demon the face!

"Something like that. That world is being attacked by the forces of the demon king so the gods decided to send young adults from this world to help them out. Of course you get to choose an Item or Ability as your 'Cheat' as they call it. We don't want to send you and you dies on your first mission." Aer Explained.

"So the cheat item can be anything? Even fictional?" I ask. a smile of excitement creeping on to my face.

"Theoretically yes. as long as it's not something that will destroy the space-time continuum or something it should be fine" She Answered.

"Can I have the Class Cards for the Fate series as My item? and can it be made that only Me and my kin would be able to use it? I don't want to ask for this only to find out I can't use it or they get stolen by bandits." I ask. the Smile on my face almost reaching my ears. a little more and I'd look like the joker.

Wanna' know how I got these scars?

"Yeah I can do that, Here." She snaps her fingers and a card holder appears attached to my hip. I take it and I see eleven cards with different illustrations on the back.

"I made it so only you and your descendants will be able to use these. They will return to the card holder if they get lost and the card holder will always teleport to you if you get too far away." The Loli Goddess explained.

Cool

"Now here is enough money to join the adventurers guild, don't waste it." She says and throws me a pouch of money.

Cool cool cool cool cool

"And for an incentive, If you defeat the Demon king you will receive any wish you want. Now Go my Hero! And save the world!" A white magic circle appears beneath me, I start floating as it gets brighter.

moments before I'm teleported I realize.

I never asked how I died...