Chapter Two

Hello my Kittens, I will be planning on getting rid of some people through out the chapters. That way it'll be interesting on how Winter and the others would continue. I'm also going to add love interest towards Winter. Three to be exact. One, as you know from my previous book, "Yandere High", Asher will be a yandere but not killing anyone in the group, only Zombies that hurt Winter. But Winter will only be with one of the three I've selected for Love interest. I'm not going to tell you guys whom two of them are, I'll let you figure it out. Now, the beginning on this will be an Diary entry, just like the previous chapter. I hope you Injoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been exactly six hours since Kai and his group came to my humble treehouse. They didn't bring much food or supplies with them bc they were a little low before they met me. So imma go out and get some supplies. I may bring one or two people with me to get more supplies. Of course I have to empty my three bags I have here two bring with me. I've noticed that Alexandra didn't bring a bag nor a book bag with her, so I'll let her carry my School hang over bag. Of course she's not coming with us bc she isn't strong enough yet to go out. Hm, who should o bring?

As I wrote in my Diary, Newo barged into the room "WINTER M. WILD! HOW COULD YOU?!" I raised my right eyebrow in question, what is he blabbing about now? "DON'T JUST SIT THERE ACTING CONFUSED! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" Okay now he 100% doesn't make sense. WHAT THE HELL GOT HIM ANGRY?

"What did I do?" I asked, "Also keep it down, Zombies can hear you from outside." I added. Why was he angry? I don't get it. I heard Newo sigh in anger.

"You idiot! You took my favorite food and gave it to SPARROW!" Ohhh is that what this is about? Eh, she was the one whom wanted it, not me.

"You get angry over the smallest, dumbest things. Geez, she just asked to have it bc it was also her favorite. God you guys are idiots." I rolled my eyes, and looked at Newo playfully. "What's so wrong about, Spar, eating BBQ chips? They didn't have your name on them." I added

"Everything! Those were mine! If I had an marker then i would have marked my name on them!" Newo spated. I rolled my eyes once more.

"Whatever you say, Ne." I smiled, I put my Diary down on the table beside my small bed. "Also, tell the others that we're going to have a meeting in the playroom. Y'know the room me and Spar use to play in when kids and you wasn't allowed?" He huffed in anger but nodded and went out of the room. When he's angry it's amusing to watch how he acts. Me and him are only 2 years apart from each other. My younger twin sisters, they was 5 years younger than me. I sighed, got to get this meeting over with. I got up from my bed and walked out the door. I looked around the hall, only to see the Sun siblings having an argument. I sighed once more and went over to them.

"You don't know what Love is, Alex! You can't just say that I don't love her! I do! You're not old enough to understand something like that! You've never had a crush!" I heard Hunter growl. Wow, who are they fighting over? I stayed out of sight to see what will happen next

"I may not. But it's just a silly small school girl crush! She doesn't love you the way I do, Brother!" Alexandra hissed and was on the verge of crying. My eyes widen when i saw what happened next. Hunter slapped his little sister on the cheek. WHAT THE HELL? Okay now i HAVE to interrupt!

"Hunter! How could you hit your sister like that! What has she done to deserve that? All she ever done was love you! And now look at you!" I growl, stepping in front of Alexandra. I saw Hunter have the look of hurt and saddens in his face and eyes. Since my family was known to be the strongest alpha's out there, and to the fact that haft of my family was either assassins and or detectives, my voice was strong and dominant.