Authors Note

Hello, my beautiful Kittens! FoxxieGamer here! So like I said in the description, I got inspired by the game, plus some writers. In later updates, I will reveal some of my favorites to you guys so you can see their works! And hopefully, follow them!
  The Dangerous Fellows game is a game based on male characters and a female player that is a love story game. Also if none of you guys like gore and Junk like that, then please do not read this book. Of course, based on the characters of this story, there will be SOME cuss words. But not too much, seeing I don't like cuss words that much.
  As you probably know already, I've been improving my writing to make my stories better. Of course, I got the imagination for some of it. You may find MADE up words here in this book bc of how my imagination runs. Now, This will be my last Book that will have, Winter Wild, as the main character in it. Because I recently killed her off on one of my books I'm still working on.
Also, in this story, there will be not only Humans but haft Humans and animals. You know like, a Werewolf human or something like that. That's because I can't see my OCs without them. But I'm slowly trying to get all my OCS to humans.

Characters
Non-humans

Winter Wild, 17 (Wolf)
Newo Wild, 15 (Wolf)
Kai Knight, 18 (Demon) [Wings and tail]
Sparrow Limewood, 17 (Wolf)
Hunter Sun, 16 (Cat)
Robert Stone, 17 (Tiger)
Britney Stone, 14 (Tiger)
Drake Smith, 18 (Cat)
Asher Jaystone, 17 (Wolf)

Humans

Kiki Hearts, 13
Sydney Sparks, 17
Laura Quinn, 17
Ruby Hearts, 16

Yep. That's all, of course, some will die, others are still missing and Yadda, yadda, yadda. So, again I hope you enjoy the story!