the reids (sr)

The one where you and Spencer finally become a family

~~~~~~~~~~

You and your husband Spencer sat in the hospital room admiring your newborn son, Jason Christopher Reid. Three years ago, you would have never imagined yourself in this place. You had the man of your dreams and a son. When you met Spencer on your first day at the BAU, your unit chief, Aaron Hotchner, made sure to point him out to you.

You made your way over to meet your new teammates alongside your new unit chief, Aaron Hotchner, "Everyone this is our new recruit from the Sex Crimes Unit, y/n y/l/n." You said hi to everyone and made small talk before Emily took you to your desk.

"The person who sits across from you, his name is Spencer. He is late today, God knows why, but I think you'll like him, he's single by the way," Emily said and winked.

You looked over at Spencer who had tears in his eyes, "Spence, baby, what's wrong?" you asked.

He looked at you and smiled, "I'm just happy. Really genuinely happy."

"I'm happy too Spence," you said.

"No, y/n, I've never been so happy," Spencer explained. "You are everything I've ever wanted. You and Jason, you both are my entire life." You looked over at your baby as he started crying.

"I think he is hungry," you told Spencer.

"Do you want me to leave?" Spencer asked.

"Why would you have to leave Spencer?" You replied. "You've seen my boob before. I mean how do you think he is here." Spencer blushed and looked down. You knew he wasn't to excited for the no sex rule, but you had ideas of what you could do to cheer him up. "Hey I know we can't have sex for six weeks, but I will get down on my knees for you any day of the week."

Spencer handed you Jason as you pulled down your hospital dress. Spencer made weird eye contact with you, almost like he was uncomfortable.

"Babe, you can look at my boob," you told him. "I don't care if you want to look." Spencer's eyes immediately darted to your chest. He loved how big your boobs had gotten, that horny bastard. Spencer always loved you for your personality, but your looks weren't too shabby in his opinion. As soon as your son latched onto your nipple, you were in excruciating pain.

"Are you okay?" Spencer asked frantically, hearing your whimper. "Do you need anything?"

"I need you to calm down Spence," you said. "It only makes things worse when you worry. My boobs are just sore."

"I could help-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," you interrupted your husband. "What I actually need is for you to have one of our team members, who I know are still in the waiting room, and force them to get me Chinese food. The one by our house. I want orange chicken and rice and an egg roll." Spencer quickly got up knowing how hangry you can get, especially right now since you hadn't had food in 16 hours.