school shooting (sr)

The one where y/n is Henry's teacher and JJ's best friend, a serial school shooter attacks your school and JJ decides she wants to set y/n up with Spencer.

~~~~~~~~~~

You are a teacher at the local elementary school in DC. You teach kindergarten to many high profile children. One of your students' mom and you have created a friendship after you began to allow home to stay after school until his parents can pick him up. Little Henry Lamontagne's mother Jennifer Jareau had become one of your closest friends. You had a lot in common, you both went to Georgetown and you both loved children.

It was a stressful day at your work, the kids were acting crazy and everything just felt off. Henry was dropped off at school almost 45 minutes early because Will had the early shift and JJ was pulled in for a case that was at home. Schools across DC were being threatened with an active shooter call. Due to your high anxiety, JJ obviously told you what was going on so you were prepared.

"Henry, can you go sit at your table and color this paper?" you asked, handing him a paper and crayons. Henry nodded, grabbing the paper and crayons and running to his spot.

Now at the start of the day, more students began to show up to your class. You tell them all to take their seats so you can begin the day. Your day of teaching went the same way it always went; you began with a coloring exercise that depended on the day of the week or letters (today was the letter S), then you worked on shapes and reading, you would take the kids to recess and then eat lunch. That was the morning and in the afternoon you were to work on planets and feelings.

You walked over at your students looking at what they were coloring. There was a plethora of responses, spoon, snail, snack, stair, stuffy, but Henry had the cutest response.

"Henry what are you drawing?"

"This is my Uncle Spence," Henry said. "S, Spencer." You smiled and wondered if JJ or Will had any siblings, but decided not to ask.

Suddenly, you heard an announcement across the loudspeaker in the school, "Lock down, lock down." Immediately you rushed your students over to your safest corner, which luckily had a closet big enough for you and your class, keeping you extra protected. Looking over at Henry, you remembered what JJ told you at the beginning of the day.

911

y/n what is happening?

Henry is fine Jen, we are in the extra closet.

We're on our way.

------

"Guys we have to get down to Henry's school," JJ said, running into the bull pin. "I got a text from his teacher, y/n. She's my best friend so I wasn't going to lie to her. I told her to text me if anything happened and she just texted me."