"Dude...i mean babe"

A/N
Sorry that updates have been slow,I've been focusing on my YouTube channel a lot,sorry😅

Bill's pov
Sometimes I accidentally call Y/N dude instead of babe,I keep telling myself to stop calling her dude but that never seems to happen."how's it going dude...I MEAN BABE!"I greeted Y/N at her locker,"hi Bill!"she said.i gently kissed her,"did you hear?Janet got asked out to the prom."she said."who asked her to go to the prom with her du-I mean babe?"I asked curiously,"Markus."she responded.I've been thinking about asking Y/N out to the prom for a while now,I'm just too nervous to do it.

Later that night...

Y/N's pov
I was getting ready for bed,as I brushed my hair I heard some noise from outside my window.i ignored it at first but then I heard someone say,"you got this Bill!"I turned around and put my brush now on my drawer."Ted?Bill?"I thought,I walked towards my window and opened it.i saw Ted playing a romantic song on his bass guitar,Bill was holding a sign that said"Prom?"i blushed."Wanna go to prom with me babe?"he asked,"of course Bill!"i said happily.i walked out of my room and down the stairs,I put on slippers and walked out the front door.i ran towards Bill and kissed him,he kissed me back.Ted cheered,I giggled.