A lot of hugs/forehead kisses

Y/N's pov
Most people have clingy girlfriends,but me?well I have a clingy boyfriend,Ted constantly always wants to hug me.he can't even stand not being around me for a minute,"Y/N!Ted is here!"my mom said.i closed my book,my door immediately swung open:revealing Ted."Ted-"he immediately hugged me,"I missed you so much Y/N!"he said.he usually says that when his dad talks to him,i somehow managed to close my room door."what happened this time?"I asked Ted,I sat down on my bed.he continued to hug me,golly:he's more clingier then a koala,or a sloth."can we not talk about it babe?"he asked,ok that's new."um...ok Ted,whatever you want."i said,he smiled."Thanks babe!"he said,he continued to hug me.

I sighed and smiled,"you're welcome babe."i said as I hugged him back.Most people have clingy girlfriends,well I have a clingy boyfriend,he constantly always wants to hug me.he can't even stand not being around me for a minute,and you know what?I don't mind it at all,his hugs are nice and surprisingly comforting.and I'm sure that my hugs have the same affect on him,because-well-he's always hugging me.

"What we're you reading babe?"

"A book about John Lennon."

"Most triumphant!"

I managed to grab my book and tried to continue to read it,Ted eventually stopped hugging me.now though he began to kiss my forehead,distracting me from my book reading.I cupped Ted's cheeks and passionately kissed him,Ted widened his eyes but passionately kissed me back.he wrapped his arms around me and made the kiss deeper and more passionate,i sighed and smiled.messed his hair up a bit,"I love you so much Ted."i said."I love you too babe."he said in an innocent tone,I smiled.