"You look so...woah."

Ted's pov
Tonight Y/N and I were going on a little date.I patiently waited for her to get ready,I understand that it takes a while to get ready for a date but I didn't mind that at all."I'm ready Ted!"I heard her call out from downstairs,"excellent!"I cheered as I stood up.I widened my eyes and blushed as Y/N came down the stairs,she was dressed in the most beautiful outfit I've ever seen in my whole life.Y/E/C(your eye color)glimmered like a beautiful gem, "You look so...woah."it was all I could say.she blushed,"I don't look that good..."she said."you kidding me babe?you're like a beautiful princess!you're more beautiful than princess Peach!"i said,she blushed even more.

"Oh Ted...do you really mean that?"she asked,I held her hands."every single word."i said with a grin,she smiled and hugged me.I smiled and hugged her back,"you ready to go?"I asked as I pulled away.she nodded,"where are we going?"she asked."maybe Woodstock?"I suggested,"I wanna totally see Jimi Hendrix!"I exclaimed."I kinda want to see a Beatles concert."she said,"ohhh,you do make an excellent point there babe."i said.she tilted her head in confusion,"how babe?"she asked."because John Lennon is dead,so a beatle reunion would be sad without him!"I explained,"huh...I guess you're right."she said.I smiled proudly,"but how are we gonna get there?"she asked."it's not like we have a time machine."she joked,i gulped nervously.

"Heh....yeah,uh,about that babe..."