Chapter 20

*Two months later*

*BeBe POV*

Today was LoLo's baby shower. She was nine months and I was six. She was ready to pop at any time now. I on the other was slowly but surely progressing. I had a pretty small baby bump. Unlike LoLo. She could only wear sweats and a baggy shirt or sundresses.

"After I give birth I swear I am going to create a pregnancy clothing line." LoLo complained as we curled her hair.

"Yea I don't think I ever seen you all covered up before" I joked.

"Caesar loves it. He's like 'Oh you finally look like a wife'. Like really nigga. I weigh 210 pounds"

"Well my morning sickness is getting to me." Tiarah. She told us she was pregnant last week.

"Awe we are all preggers" I said.

"I'm not" Nae sung.

"You already have a child" LoLo said pointing at Stella.

"Uh so do I. Do you want another?" Tiarah ask.

"Yes I do. But not right now" Nae answered.

"Come on girly. We gotta put your outfit on" I said helping her fat ass up.

"This gonna take a while" She laughed as I took out the dress. It was a strapless pink dress that split at the belly. The bottom was sheer. I placed her bouquet crown on the top of her head.

"Awe you look pretty" Tiarah said.

"You better hook me up like I hook you up sissy" I said.

"You already know"

"Come on now time to go in" Nae said as we all walked out the hotel room. We decided to do it at a hotel just to be easier. We wanted it to be just close family and friends.

We walked in the room and everyone started cheering for LoLo. The room was design to be all pink. From the walls to the flowers. It was a soft pink and it wasn't too much. Just nice and elegant. I work my ass off for this baby shower.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the mother to be, LoLo Rome" our DJ said.

I look and I found Smiley. He was laughing it up with his friends. I motioned him to come and joined me, as LoLo went off with Caesar.

"Hey baby" he said as he kissed my cheek and rubbed my belly.

"Hey, don't you like my design?" I ask.

"Yea it remind me of our wedding"

"Our wedding wasn't that pink" I laughed.

"Mhm if you say so. So you ready for tomorrow"

"Yup I can't wait for us to find out the sex of our baby"

"Caesar said its a boy. I said its a girl. We bet five grand on this"

"I dont care what it is. I am just ready to give birth"

"Lets go take our seats." He said as we went to our table where LoLo and Caesar was.

"BeBe this is too much." LoLo cried.

"Awe you know I love you" I said hugging her.

"Excuse me can we take pictures of the mommy and daddy" the photographer I hired ask.

"Sure" I said as Caesar and LoLo got up. Caesar had his all white Armani suit minus the jacked. I swear my mama don't make ugly babies.

*Caesar POV*