Chapter 27

*Nae POV*

I packed my last bags and brought it downstairs. Today I officially moved in my new home. My own home. I think the best thing for me is to be alone. To find my next move.

I knew what had happened between me and Steven was just that moment thing.
So when he told me we needed to talk, I knew that he was gonna tell me that it was nothing. I wasn't upset or anything. I mean I couldn't. One thing for sure is that for me to completely cut ties with Steven is to change my my last name back to my maiden name, Monroe.

One thing for sure I learned is that I can't keep beating myself up for every mistake I make in life. I just need to acknowledge them and keep life moving. Honestly I just want to be happy.

"Mommy do I have a room at your new house" Stella ask.

"Of course baby. You have the second biggest room in the house. " I told her.

"When do I get to see it?" she asked.

"When it's my weekend to have you. Which is... next Friday. " I told her as we went to my car.

" Is it pretty"

"Yes it's aqua blue, purple, and pink. It's very mature" I told her.

"Ooo sounds fancy. Mommy you know this Friday is my dance recital. " she reminded me for the umpteenth time today.

" Yes I know"

"Just making sure. Chasity said that when you get like really old people start to forget things. "

" I'm not that old. "

" Your not as young as Chasity. " she said in a duh tone.

"Chasity and I are like eight years apart. Calm down." I told her as her dad pulled in the driveway with Chasity. I'm guessing there trip went well.

"Daddy!! " Stella said as she ran and hugged her dad.

" Hey Stella bug. " Steven said as he hugged her back.

" Good morning Nae" Chasity said.

"Morning Chasity. Um Stella come here I gotta say bye and get my hugs and kisses" I told her as she ran back to me hugging me.

"Imma miss you mommy. " she said.

" I'm miss you too baby. Be good and I'll see you Friday at your recital. " I said as I kissed her and got in my car. I waved bye to everyone and they waved back.

To new beginnings. To a better me. To the new Janae Monroe.

*Tiarah*

I was breast feeding Tiana when Devin came in her nursery. He sat down and watch us for a while. I guess he got bored because he opened the t.v.

(A/N picture of Tiana in MM)

"Whays wrong Devin? "

" Daddy had to leave for work. Oh yea he said bye. " he told me.

" He left quick. "

" Yea. Real quick"

He was running late because we got no sleep because of TiTi. She made sure that everyone remembered she was present. But one thing for sure is she was beautiful.

She is everything I wanted in my daughter. Each day her features get stronger and stronger. It'd only been a week since she's been home but she is looking hella pretty. So pretty that imma have to put her in pageants soon as she turned one.

"Daddy just don't like to be late" I told Devin.

"I wanna be with Daddy. "

" That hurts mommy feelings" I told him.