Plans and stalkers

(Y/N'S POV)

I looked at jules she looked like she'd seen her favorite person in the world.

I stared at her and walked away. Their where ghost henchmen every where. I felt bad for them they got beaten up by me.
"That was fun..." I said. Jules just stood there and watched.

I went to the locker room and changed into normal clothes. I want to go home and sleep.

(3RD PERSON POV)

Jules walked around trying to find y/n.
He went home sadly.

"Damn it he went home" she said as she walked inside. She wanted him to stay so she could ask how he took all 58 ghost henchmen out with only one weapon....

She locked the authority and went home.

(Y/N'S POV)

"They were weak. I want an enemy as strong as me." I said walking pass holly.

I saw someone who was following me when I was at weeping woods.
"Hello?" I said. I thought it was a shadow henchmen but it was jules. I was surprised

"Boss?" I said. She looked at me shocked that I noticed her. "Oh hey didn't see you.... heh." She said as she knew she was in trouble.

"That's creepy" I said as she looked down. "You could've been stealthier" I whispered. Good thing she didn't hear me. "Well I have to go.....bye y/n" she said as she ran away.

"So that's the boss.... let's see how strong she is.... well time for my plan to unfold..."

(Author's note)
Hi thank you for reading this I hope you have a great week or weekend.

:)