(Halloween special)

(Y/N'S POV)

I was walking down the street listening to "Nowhere to run" by Stegosaurus Rex.

"Your gonna die.... I'm gonna kill you" I sang while i was putting my costume on.

*don't hate on me because I was to lazy to draw*

I put the fake wings on and go out side to see midas..... but he was purple.

"Midas I thought you were dead?!?!" I quietly screamed. "Well I am dead I'm just a ghost.....do you want to scare some people?" Midas said as he looks behind him. "Yeah I want to scare some people!!" I said happily.

I see jules walking alone. "Midas I found jules." I said as we get closer to her. "Ok this is the plan*whispers* then she will runaway." Midas whispered.

"Jules...........come here...." I say as she starts to panic. "Y/N?!?!" She yelled. She starts to look around. She spotted midas and started to run toward him but before she could hug him he vanished. "I wish this were the end.....but I continue what I vow" i began singing "Afton family" by kryfuze.

*yes it is a reference to fnaf*

"Now I'm all alone.....I'm still hiding in the DARK....." i sang

Midas and I showed ourselves and I start singing again.

"I've fallen to my knees, let my pride get to my head.......now I'm all alone, hearing whispers in the DARK..... i wander through the past, seeing memories AFAR...."  I sang as jules started to get scared. "Who are you!!!" Jules yelled. "You don't recognize me... I'm heartbroken." I said as jules finally realized who I was. "Y/N?" She asked. "Yeah?" I answered. She ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. "You were gone for so long I thought you got kidnapped!" She said as she started crying.

*to be continue?*

Sorry for the "cliffhanger" but I need to update another book.
If you like fnaf the check out my other book called
immortality (fnaf x reader) on my other account JackPolarisSolarium
Bye and have a nice Halloween or day.