10 - Would Never Hurt You

"Huh? J-Jason...?" Jason groaned softly and held her closer, paying no heed to her confusion as she was unconscious. Otherwise, he might have remarked on how cute she looked trying to figure out how he came to be beside her. She looked around at the white walls and let out a sigh of relief, knowing that, at the very least, she hadn't dragged herself over to his room or something.

"Jason, what's going on, here? Stop trying to sleep and explain yourself!" She turned so she could face him but it was a complete mistake because she was suddenly a bird-a-rang length away from kissing him. She was interrupted from gazing at his face when he pulled her closer to him and she gasped, hitting his chest aggressively so he would open his eyes.

"Hey, hey, oww! I'm up, alright? I'm up! How can it already be morning? I was just about to get some sleeping done- ah, fuck. Stop hitting me, alright? I didn't do a thing-" He froze from his amused expression when he noticed how close they were and she arched her eyebrows with an expression that asked, 'you were saying?' He pried his hands off and rubbed his eyes. "Well, fuck."

"Yeah, fuck indeed." He sat up and stretched back, cracking his neck and knuckles so swiftly it freaked her out.

"Come on, don't run away...! I was getting too deep in my head last night and I seem to recall you telling me you would be there for me if I needed you. I needed your body next to mine so that's what I did."

"Jason, I'm... I'm not freaking out, it's just... What if I decided to sleep naked today? Or my clothes weren't covering me fully and the blanket came off?"

"Well I'd never miss the chance to see some skin," he said with a wink. She looked so utterly disgusted, although I was meant to he playful that he hung his head and mumbled, "I'm sorry, that was meant to be funny."

"You're such a weird kid, Todd. It's totally okay, lol, just... Warn me first before you Slytherin-to my bed, dude, geez!"

"But you do it!"

"Yeah but I'm a girl. When I do it, it's cute. When you do it, I could yell 'sexual harassment' and have you locked up so you remember this discussion for your own safety in case you ever feel like lying next to another girl. We live in a world of double standards, get used to it."

"Damn... That's probably happened to some guys before. Or they might have just been drunk and lay next to a girl and boom, spending a good number of years of their lives in jail. Get your smart ass over here and give me a 'good morning Jason, how I love your sexy bed hair' hug." His hair looked like a literal nest, even messier than usual, she thought with a muffled chuckle. Jason shook about a little, reminding her that his arms were outstretched and she shook her head, gesturing towards the bathroom.

When Emily walked out, she headed straight for Jason, her eyes flashing. Jason put down his phone and smiled when he saw her, gulping when she narrowed her eyes at him. Before he could start apologising for all the wrong he had done, she got on top of him and hissed, "say I'm attractive right now or so help me, I will torture you."

"I... What?" She leaned down, the proximity of her lips to his ear sending goosebumps all over him.

"Say. It." He did as he was told and she let out a grunt, satisfied enough to roll off of him. He hadn't expected to be ambushed by Emily's sexiness that morning. It hadn't been even close to on the table but he wasn't complaining. She stared at the ceiling, berating herself for a moment. What did he think of her, she wondered? She leaned over him to grab his phone so she could play a game, pausing when their eyes met. She cursed and continued to move away but Jason, overwhelmed and desperate, placed a hand on the back of her neck and gazed directly at her as he guided her lips to his.