Chapter Three

Tuesday December 26th
3:00pm

Makoto finally gets out of the bathroom, changed into a shirt and jeans. He put on a rainbow puffer jacket and a green scarf.

"Make sure to not trip over any more." Nagito laughs, putting on a pair of gloves and a hat with a raincoat. Usually it would be him wearing the rainbow clothing, but Komaeda actually though that Makoto would look decent in it. He did.

"Haha I know." Makoto laughs, stuffing his hands into his pockets. He was only wearing the jacket to feel more comfortable in coming out . No one really knew he was bi. Well Nagito, Komura and Toko do, but they are pretty relaxed when it comes to those things.

"Anyways I'm going to go to the trampoline park to wait for Hinata, see you later." Nagito waves, walking a different direction, snow flying into the air as he kicks it up, giggling like a child.

LEON POV

Kuwata finishes packing his books and homework into his backpack and fixes the baseball keychain with a little heart sewn onto it. He was given to it by his teammates when he 'finds his true love.' Leon just found it nice, and had an extra one for his own potential lover.

The baseball star walks out of the apartment, grabbing his keys and not even saying goodbye to Ishimaru. He gets onto the pavement and picks up a clump of snow and chucks it at Ishimaru's window, laughing as he runs.

"HEY KUWATA!" The hall monitor shouts from the window as Kuwata leaves his sight.

Back to the regularly scheduled mix of the two povs

Makoto arrives outside of the cafe, as steam comes flowing out if the cafe. Leon approaches Naegi and throws a snowball at him. "Hey Naegi." He waves, putting his hands onto his hips, smiling mischievously.

Naegi rubs his face, a bit annoyed. "What was that for?" He shouts, walking into the cafe, getting there to see Leon holding the door. "I just thought it would be fun, never knew I was dealing with a crybaby. Now get in or you will freeze."

They both walk into the cafe, it was bustling with excitement; the two take a seat at a round table near the fireplace. "What do you need help with now?" Makoto asks, taking off his jacket, then resting his cheek on his hand, looking at Leon with a little annoyance, yet happiness.

"Urm....where is the what would you like?" Kuwata asks, rolling his eyes.

"GAH I FORGOT! I'm.....sorry." Naegi jumps, rubbing his cheeks, embarrassed.

"It's fine, how about I go get us two this time?" Leon suggests, getting up and taking off his jacket and putting it on his chair.

"I will have a-." Because he could finish, Leon was at the counter ordering. He just stared at him as the bustling noise started to muffle, Naegi could only focus on him, his style, hair, even talent. He sighs with happiness, cupping his cheek.

Leon quickly turns back to Makoto and smiles, turning around and waiting for the hot chocolates. He takes Naegi's and starts to make some latte art. He might as well stall the homework by doing this.

After a couple of seconds of frantic swivelling of his stick in the hot chocolate, he step back and looks at the art with delight. A little heart. Leon takes the two drinks and walks over. "Here you go dude." He says, handing Makoto his drink. Kuwata turns his head with confusion when he doesn't get a response. "Makoto......Makoto."

"Makoto.......Makoto......MAKOTO!" Naegi jumps in his seat. "I'm so sorry. I must've.......fell asleep." He lies, taking the cup and smiling. "It looks like....a peach." {dumbass naegi with his cup the wrong way around}.

Leon suddenly feels his heart getting tighter, like it was broken. "Well actually, it's a hea- let's just get back to the work!" He says, opening his backpack and taking out his biology book.

Naegi snatches the book and flips to a random page. "What the hell Naegi?" Leon shouts, folding his arms in frustration.

"We need to practice dummy." Makoto replies, sighing with annoyance. "Oh. Ah okay." The baseball star nods, leaning back into his chair.

"Okay, question one is what is the biological basis of falling in love?" Naegi starts off, reading the question.

"Hm.......serotonin.........and I don't know. How the hell will this help me in life." Kuwata groans, putting his head into his hands.

"Dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. I thought you would know that by flirting with girls, but whatever." Naegi sighs.

"Haha I guess." He laughs, frankly quite embarrassed. "What about question two?" Leon asks, tapping his pencil by his cheek.

Makoto smiles and puts down the book. "Do you consider me a friend?" He asks, turning his head.

"What the fuck is that kind of question?" Leon replies, getting up.

"But do you?" Makoto asks, drinking his drink.

"Well I guess yeah." Leon replies, looking at him and quickly turning away, blushing.

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Makoto asks, crossing his arms.

"Sorry my eyes got watery because of the heat." Kuwata says, walking over to his table, pretending to rub his eyes as he trips over and gets his drink all over him. "GAH! Shit my clothes are ruined. I guess I have to go home and change." He says, looking at his clothes. His plan began.

"I'll help you with your stuff." Makoto says, dashing to the books and putting them into the backpack. Luckily there wasn't any spillage on them.

A couple of minutes later....

"Well I guess I'm off." Leon chuckles, snowflakes on his hair as him and Naegi stand outside of the cafe. "See you later Naegi-kun." He smiles, walking left, smiling to himself.

"Bye Kuwata!" Makoto shouts, waving then going the opposite direction and bumping into a familiar figure. Mondo Oowada.

{this was a long chapter. I hope you enjoyed it :D. And school sucks so the next chapter may be slow. Also I may make a discord for this, who knows}