Chapter One

{THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MENTION OF KOMAHINA}

Tuesday December 26th
10:00am

"Makoto do you believe in love."
The boy glances up from the phone to face Nagito, his roomate, lying on his bed which was surrounded by bookshelves piled up with books of all kinds.

"Well sort of." He replies, then looking back to his phone, keeping conversation of the topic to a minimum.
Truth is, he has been in love multiple times. His crush in junior high was Sayaka Maizono, shame that she went off with Mukuro. He had plenty of fictional crushes, any gender. But he had only been in love with girls. His sister Komura was dating Toko, they published a book together about their life together and moved into an apartment next to Makoto and Nagito.

"Come on, it has to be at least once you have loved someone. Like I loved Hajime, he is now sort of dating me. It's complicated." The albino laughs.

"Well I had a couple when I was younger, but they are pretty pathetic." Naegi replies, putting his phone onto the table next to his bed and sitting onto his bed, cross-legged.

"Like Sayaka Maizono." Nagito smirks.
Everyone knew about Makoto's crush on Sayaka. Some of the guys like Mondo and Ishimaru would try and get him to confess. Took him a year, year of guilt ending with despair. Wasn't his best really.

"Hey I thought you would never mention that ever again." Makoto blushes, grabbing a pillow and putting his face into it.

"I was kidding Naegi." Komaeda laughs, walking over to his roomate and ruffling his hair. "Why don't we lighten the mood by watching that cringy vegan teacher video that has been going around." He suggests, flipping the remote into the air.

"Sure." Makoto smiles and leans back onto his bed. It was white, with a green blanket from when he was younger. He wraps himself in that and starts watching.

Komaeda turns on the tv, then starts to brush his hair. It wasn't that normal for other people, but he did it quite often. His hair was usually tangled, and for some reason smelt of lavender. He puts  on his green jacket he got on his first day of hope's peak high and smiles to himself.

A couple of minutes later, Naegi's phone pings. It was a message from his classmate, Leon Kuwata. He opens the message and it was the usual.

Baseball boi: 'Hey Naegi, can you help me with my homework.'

Makoto sighs, jumping at the realisation that the tv stopped playing. Nagito turned to him. "Who is it now?" He asks, giving Naegi a death stare.

"It's Leon again, he wants me to help him with his homework." The lucky student says, walking over to Komaeda and showing him the message.

"Oh that guy. One of his friends shoved Hiyoko into a wall the other day. She did not take it well." Nagito sighs.

"Pretty rude." Makoto replies, texting Leon back.

'Sure, usual place at 3:00pm?' He texts to the baseball player.

'Yep.' He gets an immediate response. "He wants to meet at 3:00pm." Naegi chirps.

"Well it's snowing, I would take a coat." Komaeda chuckles.

"Wait what?" Makoto opens his curtains and he looks outside. Snowflakes float down from the air, gathering in piles as they land on the street. "It's beautiful." Naegi smiles. "The last time it snowed was when I was playing with my dog, Mochi."

"Well you better get ready, wouldn't want Mr Prep to miss out on his date." The albino jokes.

"You know very well that he only asks for me to help with homework. Besides, I think you may need to get ready for your date sir." Makoto jokes, bowing and looking in the waldrobe.

"AGH! My date with Hinata-kun. How could I forget." Komaeda jumps up and quickly grabs a tshirt and jeans. He accidentally pushes Makoto as he dashes into the bathroom to change.

"Ow. Nagito." Naegi falls to the ground, ending up with a cut on his knee. He was used to it, so it didn't hurt that much.?

"ISN'T THAT WHY WE'RE THE LUCKY STUDENTS. WE HAVE CIRCLES OF LUCK." Komaeda shouts from the bathroom as he puts on his clothes while a song plays in the background.

"Haha I guess." The brunette laughs, placing a plaster onto the cut, then pulling down his jumper to hide all of his other plasters then jumps onto his bed, continuing to watch the video the two were watching.

{END OF CHAPTER! This kind of sucks but I hope you enjoy. I am going to try and post weekly as I now have school. Please do not repost or copy my writing and have a good week.}