四十一

a loud resounding slap sounds through the place. hongjoong looks at seonghwa furiously, his hand straight in a diagonal direction. seonghwa looks at him shock, feeling the numb pain on his left cheek.

it hurts.

"WHERE THE FUCKING HELL WERE YOU PARK SEONGHWA?!"

seonghwa immediately shushes him to keep it down, praying that the shout was not loud enough to giveaway his location. he is pretty sure that his cheek is currently imprinted with his boyfriend's palm.

it would also be horror if his enemies knew where he is now.

"...i had to do something. why are you here?"

"why am I here? WHY AM I HERE?! I AM HERE CAUSE I WAS TRYING TO FIND YOU ASSHOLE."

hongjoong whisper shouts at him unconsciously.. tears starts forming and flowing out of his eyes as he looks at seonghwa with a furious expression and he sniffles.

it made seonghwa's heart break apart.

"YOU JUST DISAPPEARED WITHOUT A TRACE! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LEAVE A NOTE FOR ME OR A TEXT! I WAS SO SAD AND DEPRESSED THAT I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF FILING A MISSING PERSON'S REPORT OR EVEN FINDING YOU!"

hongjoong starts sobbing, months of exhaustion and sorrow coming back to him again. seonghwa didn't even bother shushing him after seeing his beloved crying, frozen at his spot, the pain from the slap still present on his cheek.

"park seonghwa you are so bad and evil how can you do this to your boyfriend... I thought you loved me..."

the sobs calm down to a few sniffles from hongjoong, but tears are still flowing out endlessly from his eyes. hongjoong wipes them away as he sniffles.

"if you didn't want to be with me you could have just said so-"

without finishing his sentence, hongjoong was instantly pulled into seonghwa's chest.

"im so sorry baby I didn't mean to make you suffer. I just needed to leave to finish up some business I had and didn't know you took had taken it so hard."

seonghwa mumbles into hongjoong's hair as he hugs him tightly in dismay, not caring if his beloved's snot and tears get on his expensive suit. he hears hongjoong crying harder, and seonghwa starts rubbing hongjoong's back up and down soft and gently.

"it was so painful you know..."

seonghwa tightens his arms around hongjoong at the words mentioned.

"i know babe. i am so sorry that I left you alone."

the two continued to hug each other tightly under the fully blossomed tree, with seonghwa mumbling sweet nothings to hongjoong, and hongjoong calming down with each rub on his back.