CH13: The Final Curtains

//Gonna give a warning here... There will be vore in this chapter yes buuuut before you get all bleh! On it, let me explain. It will not be graphic because come on! Want this story to not be all detailed in that way (like going in the stomach XP. Second, you know dang well cartoons been planting vore stuff in animations so it doesn't surprise me or gross me out. If anything, the vore only happens once here. You'll see it when it's there. Anyways, yeee enjoy :P//

The Devil was pacing around, trying to think of some idea to get more of that delicious food Mystic made. He didn't want to blow his feelings on what he felt on it in front of everyone. That would just make him a liar and a cheat towards King Dice's bet.

He tapped his head, "Gotta be a way to get her to make more of that, but how? Come on, think..." With him thinking, his brain just gets fired up. It was just so complicated. He smiled, and finally thought of a plan. He vanished out of the casino and back to Hell.

Henchman walked towards Mystic's door. He had a sad frown on his face. He gave a light tap on the door, "Mystic?"

"Just go away. I need space," she sobs. She was crying on her pillow. She didn't want to see anyone at all after what happened this evening. She felt so humiliated in front of everyone, hurt by how The Devil made her feel that her work didn't matter to him.

Henchman sighed, looking down as he turned away from the door. His face bumps into The Devil's leg. "Oh, druhhh, Boss?"

"What are you doing?" The Devil looms over him.

"I was trying to see if she needed any-"

"She doesn't need anything. She deserved what she had coming to her. This is her punishment! Now, go on. There are a few more things you should do before you get your break." He pushes his fat minion with his pitchfork.

"Will do, Boss," Henchman fluttered away.

The Devil knocked on the door. "My dear, you can quit your pitiful crying. Tomorrow, you will do the exact same chores. I know I said that your food shouldn't be tasted by any living being but I expect you to make that garbage you call food. Is that clear?!"

Mystic looked at the door with anger. She looked away, feeling offended still. "FINE! JUST GO AWAY!"

"I watch your tone, mortal or should I repeat what I did at the dinner table?"

Mystic silenced. Of course, she didn't want any trouble but he was bringing it to her. She was not having any of that. She sat there, sniffling. The Devil walked away, not wanting to say anymore words. He had no time for her childish attitude towards him. It's how he sees it from anyone who talks back to him.

Once he left, Mystic laid her head down on her pillow, trying to wipe her tears away. They just kept pouring down from her eyes.

Back on the surface world, Pocu and Mystia took in every detail on where Mystic was. The parents were very devastated and concerned about what The Devil is doing with her. Pocu had his fists on his head as it leaned onto it. Mystia's hands were to her heart, feeling afraid, confused even. She couldn't bear what this fiend was capable of.

"So let me get this straight, Lou. You brought our daughter on your little trips around the city and instead of taking her home like she asked, you took her to places that were dangerous. A ghost train?" He rubbed his face, feeling very frustrated by this info. "It led her to Hell and now she is there..."

"Look, I am sorry. I never expected her to give up herself for me. I am the worst friend to her. She saw me as a great pal but I feel I wasn't the right type of pal. I just wanted a buddy who can do some fun pranks, maybe even get into schemes with me."