| 9 | 1k update!

It was her ex friend, the one who made her own family turn against her. The one who threatened to kill Jisoo if Jennie didn't help him. The one who made her life a living hell for years.

Jennie was beyond mad. She was ready to kill everyone who even knew the name of this monster. (except Jisoo☺︎︎)

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Jennie screamed not caring what time it was or who heard her.

"Why are you so mad Jennie? What did i do?" He said fake pouting wich made Jennie want to throw up. Kenji for sure hasn't changed since they last talked.

"You know good enough what you did! Asshole!" Kenji also had a mad expression on his face now. "Shut up Jennie, you did messed up shit too don't try to hide it!" He spat wich made her even angrier if possible.

The sad thing is it was true, she did some messed up things too. Like stealing his girlfriend and his best friend. It was revenge but still messed up.

"Yeah true but I didn't threaten to kill someone? That is like psycho level." Kenji sighed, "Now why are you here?"

Kenji chuckled. "Because as you said its psycho level and you know its not going to stay with a threat so maybe i'll achieve master maniac level! Exciting right?!" Kenji was smiling but not that happy kind of smile. That was a pure creepy, sadistic smile. He seemed lost and her old friend was completely gone.

He used to be such an angel, he had the warmest words and smile. But he turned into a complete monster. She'll never forgive the people who turned him into that.

Jennie missed the old him but there is no way on getting him back now when he already was so far away. This was sad, he was so lost.

"Kenji! Leave Jisoo out of this please! What is wrong with you!?" Jennie yelled again wich made Kenji laugh. "Oh please she isn't as innocent as you think she is Jennie. But you'll figure that out, if you have the chance to!" He laughed again.

"Well looks like its time to leave! I'll see you soon, don't forget me Jennie." Kenji winked and was gone.

Jennie couldn't believe he was back, back in her life. Jennie never thought of having to see Kenji again afraid this will happen.

CRAP!

I need to call Jisoo.

While the phone went over a sleepy Jisoo answered the phone, Jennie sighed, relieved.

"Okay i need you to call me when anything suspicous happens, i'll explain later i promise. Just do it for now." Jennie explained.

"I will?" You could hear she was confused and worried. But if Jennie promised she will do it, always.

-

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS!!
I love you all with my whole heart (:
My lovely readers! You all mean the world to me.

💞💞💞