| 1 |

A/N I'm not an expert in vampires, i did some research but of course there will be some mistakes. Feel free to correct! <3

Jennie was waiting for her uber to come pick her up and bring her to her beloved best friend Jisoo.

Jennie is a vampire, but don't worry she has never bit someone, she has lived with other humans her whole life and knows how to act like one. Jennie doesn't eat "human" food but drinks blood from animals like many of her vampire friends. But don't be fooled Jennie may look really sweet but can be a real monster if needed. When it comes to humans she would protect most of them if they need her help.

Once her uber was there she got in the car, after some time she got out of the car and thanked the driver before getting out. She knocked on the door with a little smile on her face but that only got bigger when Jisoo opened the door and they hugged. "Ah I missed Jisoo" she said while letting go of her. "Yah you just saw me 2 days ago" Jisoo answered her with a chuckle coming right after. "So? Can't I miss you?" Jennie put on a fake pout, "Of course you can! Come on, let's get inside" She said while pulling Jennie inside and shutting the door with her foot.

Jennie began to panic as she remembered something, she hadn't drank before going out.
It completely slipped her mind. She was too busy being all happy about coming here.

The fact that Jennie was in love with Jisoo didn't helpt her thirst. It made her feel guilty thinking about Jisoo like that but she couldn't help it anymore. It only got worse every time she tried to suppress her thirst. She probably wasn't even that thirsty just the thought of putting her teeth in Jisoo's neck was tempting.

At this point she could only focus on not touching her at all.

-

Thanks for reading!