| 5 |

Once Jennie was home she put her phone in the charger and started texting Jisoo to ask if they could call.

Jisoo of course said yes, Jennie called her and when she picked up slight panic started to incrase.

"Hey Jisoo..", "Heyy!!" Jisoo still being the happy girl she always was, it made Jennie smile knowing she didn't change.

"I wanted to explain some things, about what happened." Jennie sighed. "It's complicated, and i'm sorry." Jisoo's happy expression changed to a worried one.

"Stop saying sorry. I'm fine please." Jennie nodded even though she won't be able to see.

"So i am a vampire. Maybe you already figured that out.. I bit you once and it didn't kill you right. That means the next time i see you i would want to bite you again and without your permission you would.. die."

"Oh" Jennie got a little worried since that was the only thing she heard coming from her phone for the next minute.

"Then, I'll give you permission!" Jisoo said, she also didn't want to lose her friend even if it meant she needed to go through pain.

"Are you for real? You don't have to do this if you don't want to.." Jisoo sighed. "I will, only for you." Jennie smiled at that. It made her happy but sad, she needed to hurt her crush when she sees her.

"You will come back now? Because i miss you Jennie."

"I miss you too Jisoo."

-

Hey I'm back with a new chapter because i felt sorry for not updating yesterday and instead giving self promotion.. So here is a short chapter to make up for it!
I think i will make shorter chapters for now so i can update more and more..!

Vote and comment please!

Hope you enjoyed!