o28

Seonghwa stood there for a moment, deeply confused how and why. He wiped over his face, sighed and approached Wooyoung. "Oh... Oh honey how did you do that?" he asked as he bent down and got a hold of the rather sexy underwear. The clothing was wrapped around him, it had four straps and somehow he managed to get two of them over his head in a x-shape, one on the left side was over his right arm and his left hand was stuck in between, flat on his chest. Seonghwa turned Wooyoung around, looking for a spot to start unwrapping him.

"Mhm...! I want out here please!" he whined "it-it-it looked pretty and and and Mingi said I could try it and then- Uuyoungie sorry, Papa!"

"It's okay baby, I will get you out of this..." Seonghwa sighed. His eyes caught the clasp that was stuck in his pullover, probably the reason why it was so tightly wrapped around him. "Did Mingi help you in it?"

Wooyoung nodded rapidly. "Minnie said it looks pretty and then he he he did.... that"

Seonghwa sighed, shook his head. He untangled Wooyoung from the lace-bra and finally set his little angel free. Wooyoung breathed out in relief, turned and gave his Papa a big kiss before taking off to San and Yeosang's cabin to tell them the story. Seonghwa turned his head, saw Mingi with the matching panties over his head, one arm through one hole. "Why...?" he asked himself as he commentless proceeded to help him out of there too. "Why did you tie up your brother Mingi?"

"I didn't mean to!" he defended himself.

"Yeah... I'm sure of that. Sure you didn't mean to baby..." he sighed, putting away the lingerie to where it belonged. "What matters is that you two are out of them"

~

"Dad, what is that?"

"That?... For Papa, a little present"

"Why is it see-through?... I don't think it's big enough to cover Papa up...?"

"Ah..? Uhm... Oh, look, Yeosang how about you help Yunho carrying the bag?"

"hm, okay... But I don't think Papa likes red... He likes black more!"

"I-"

~

"Are you sure you want to go there alone? We can ask your parents to watch the kids for two hours, I'm sure they will be happy to see them again"

"It's okay, I want to do this" Hongjoong replied, styling his hair back and straightening the knits on his button-up shirt. "I can do that, Hwa"

"I know you can, I just don't want you to feel stressed out or-or pressed. If you say you want to do this alone, of course you can" Seonghwa sighed while leaning against the doorframe. Today was the parents meeting at the school Yunho and the twins were attending and Hongjoong insisted on going there alone. Seonghwa felt like Hongjoong felt pressed about going there as normally he would handle such things by himself. He didn't want his husband to feel like he had to prove his abilities as a parent by rushing after parent meetings. "You got this I know"

"Mhm!" Hongjoong turned around, showing Seonghwa his outfit proudly. It was a white button-up shirt, black trousers and a black belt, his hair styled back and parted on the side.

"You're not going to some wedding, oh God, get out of these trousers! Here, some jeans!" Seonghwa fished out black jeans out of their closet, throwing them at Hongjoong. "and... Fold the arms up, like that you look way too... Formal"

"Baba! Mamma! Mamma!" Jongho yelled from downstairs, making Seonghwa sigh.

"I just fed you bunny... I'm downstairs. I put your watch on the sink in the bathroom, if you want to wear it" he informed his husband before leaving the room. Jongho desperately waited for him at the stairs, clapping his little hands when he finally arrived. "We just had dinner, bunny, are you hungry already?"

"Uh-uh! Eoshang mamma!" he babbled, pointing his finger to the direction of the living room. Laughter was coming out of there, he could clearly hear Mingi and Wooyoung fighting over which one of them could sing the movie tracks better.
"Eoshang mamma, Baba"

Seonghwa knitted his eyes. "Is Yeosang hungry?" he asked, Jongho nodded confirming. He helped Jongho up on his feet, slowly walked in the living room. The father's eyes immediately found Yeosang, who was sitting in the corner of the couch, slightly holding his stomach. The others were paying more attention to the singing contest Mingi and Wooyoung had. First Seonghwa was confused because Yeosang had eaten well earlier. He always had an eye on everyone at the table, making sure they ate enough. Now seeing Yeosang hold his stomach and make a uncomfortable expression could mean one thing. His baby was getting sick. "Oh no nonono" he said under his breath, seating Jongho next to Yunho and then went on to Yeosang lifting him from his seat.

"My stomach is sick..." the boy whimpered, clinging onto Seonghwa. "I think... I think dinner is coming back up-"

-
Hello! How are you guys doing? Are you well?

Yeah... And that's how Woo got stuck in a bra xD

yes, this is a very, very short chapter but I wanted to split the story in two, as making one would make the chap too long.

Uhhh... I don't want to spoil anything buuuutttt-- I planed something for this book xD

if you want to get 100% surprised, then just leave now, I wish you a good day, health and safety! *lots of kisses and affection *

AND TO THOSE WHO AT LEAST WANNA KNOW WHAT'S COMING-

I planned an ateez family au au, so we traveling in an alternative universe as an alternative universe. And what kinda universe it is will be a secret for now but you can start guessing ;)

Anyways,

Please stay healthy and safe!

-gulkurusubb