103

"Did you tell Papa about the kiss?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Why would I?" Yeosang gave back as he changed in his pajamas.

San shrugged his shoulders while packing his school bag. "I don't know, I feel like he should know" he gave back and closed the bag.

"No-one can know. You can't tell them either" Yeosang threatened and climbed in his bed. "I didn't even want to tell Mingi. And now look, he told Papa the second he had the chance to-"

"I'm not going to tell anyone" San assured and pressed his lips together. "I just think it's important..."

"For me it's not. And Papa said it's fine that I already had my first kiss" Yeosang responsed and laid down, turning his back to his twin. "I'm tired. Turn off the light and sleep, we have a biology test tomorrow"

"As you wish..."

~

Friday night came fast and the family gathered for dinner. Hongjoong was setting the table with Mingi's help, while Yunho and Yeosang helped Seonghwa cook. Later, the rest would clean it up and help the parents put it all away.

"Uhg finally, Friday" Yunho groaned as he dug in "I can't no more, who needs quadratic functions?"

"What is that?" Wooyoung asked and stuffed his mouth.

"I have no idea" Yunho gave back and made a desperate face. "as if someone is ever going to ask me if I can use y=mx²+c..."

"Woah Yuyu sounds like a roboter" Jongho giggled. "Yuyu! What's 3 times 100?"

Yunho knitt his brows. "300?"

"And 5 times 100?"

"500?"

"Woah he's so smart" Jongho said, amazed by the 'high-class' math of his eldest brother.

"Dummy, that's too easy!" Wooyoung said and turned to the eldest "1.000 times 400!" he stated and felt so smart.

Yunho just rolled his eyes in annoyance. "400.000. Wooyoung that's literally third grade math..."

"How about you ask your Dad if he can count to eight?" Seonghwa laughed and innocently ate his dinner.

"Wha- Hwa, why would you-" Hongjoong sighed and hit his forehead. "We can't have dinner without me getting dragged again, can we?"

Seonghwa shrugged his shoulders and leaned over to his husband. "never" he whispered and chuckled. "You know, when Dad was practicing with aunt Yongsun he kept messing up the choreography" Seonghwa told "Because I counted 1 2 4 5 7 8 and it didn't align with her counting"

"It's fine, Dad. I can't count right too" Jongho said and patted his father's shoulder. "I keep saying two teen instead of twenty"

"i cAn cOuNt" Hongjoong replied and shook his head "I was just really tired that day!" he said in defense, knitting is eyebrows. Then he turned to Jongho. "Two-teen ?"

"Seokmin keeps saying that too! He taught him that!" Yunho laughed "I didn't think Jongie would stick to it"

"Isn't Seokmin around seventeen now?" Seonghwa asked confused.

"Yes?" Yunho gave back. "Bold of you to assume he acts like seventeen, Papa. We had to pull his head out of the stairs railings last week" he told and laughed. "It was funny to watch how uncle Seungcheol had to break the railings open"

"Really? I did that too!" Mingi laughed "Look Yeosangie, I'm not the only one who's stupid!"

"Did he just call himself-" Seonghwa chose to not finish his sentence. He continued his dinner while listening to his children discuss their past school week and the next week's plans.