Chapter 11

Karins POV

 I stared in awe as we pulled into an expensive looking restaurant

I stared in awe as we pulled into an expensive looking restaurant. I knew I had money but shit this was a different level of rich. Smiling lightly I stepped out of the car as Dave held his hand out to guide me. I could hear Ari and Mir bickering I just laughed shaking my head as we entered the building.
After a waiting period and this bug eyed ass waitress eyeing Dave we were finally seated.
Ari and I wasted no time picking up the menu. While Jay tried to play her fatness off.
Mir broke the silence by saying something stupid as always.

"I don't know what the fuck a fleur burger is but that bitch better do the jerk when I get it. 5 racks my ass." He sat there slouching with a attitude.
"Boy sit yo big grown ass up.!" Baby mugged making Mir buck at him as he sat up.
We all made small talk as we waited on the waitress to come back. Finally the bug looking bitch came to our table staring right at Dave. I eyed her distastefully.

"Hey Dave. Can I get the usual for you.?" She spoke seductively leaning over. Dave frowned he thought the girl was to pretty for how she was acting.
"Ewww bitch lean any closer yo fake ass eye might fall on the table. Back up some." Mir said rolling his eyes at her. We all laughed as she straightened up tugging on her shirt. After taking our orders she gave Dave one last look clearly embarrassed before walking away.
Shortly after our food was served to us. I didn't hesitate to dig in. Looking around I see no one else waited either. The table was filled with silence minus Mir smacking. Of course he was the one to break the silence. He watched Ari for a minute before speaking with mouthful." Oooh I sure like a woman that can eat." He grinned goofily attempting to wink. I turned my mouth up.
" Yo goofy ass spitting." Baby shouted smacking Mir in the back of his neck.
"Mmcht yo rabbit face ass better stop hitting me." He bucked at baby while rubbing his neck and still chewing. We all laughed. Gathering up our things after having a long argument with the boys about who would pay. They ended up paying but they let us leave a tip.
The drive back home was silent but a comfortable silence. " Ughhhh can someone please play some hot jams.?" Mir questioned crossing his arms. Dave shook his head while turning on the radio I kept trying to steal glances at him. The man was just to fine. I admired the way his lip twitches a little when he was focused I got hot just thinking about it. He smirked feeling me watch him. " You like what you see.?" He said raising his eyebrows. He had no idea what I'd do to him. I shook the thought from my head before I could respond with something smart Mirs head popped in between us he held his chest singing at the top of his lungs. " We belong together babyeeee when you left I lost some parts and keys it's still so hard to believeeee come back baby please." I muffed him back into his seat. "That's not even what she said." I spoke laughing. I glanced back at Jayda and Baby they were both knocked out. So was Ari she even slept wild in the car. Turning back around I frowned a little when I seen us pulling into Dave's driveway and not mine.
" Why are we here.?" I spoke eyeing him. He laughed a little giving me butterflies.
"K if you thought I was driving all the way to your house you're crazy. I mugged him. Where was I going to sleep.? What was I going to sleep in.? I hope he ain't think he was getting in these panties tonight. Cause I might let him. My jaw dropped at the sight of his house. We all got out the car and walked into his home. Mir and Ari pushed passed everyone. Ain't no telling what they were up to. It was beautiful. This was definitely some rich nigga shit. "Make y'all self at home." He spoke dramatically holding out his arms. Mirs head popped up from behind the couch. "Shut yo lanky ass up boy. What you think we doing." I giggled cause he had crumbs all over his face. You can hear the paper rattling. When Ari popped up beside him I just lost it. "We just ate bitch. Fuck you steal.?" Dave spoke laughing. His eyes widened as he pointed to Ari as if it was her fault. Dave just shook his head and started towards the stairs. I followed behind him even more mesmerized at this house. A nigga couldn't have decorated this by himself. As if he read my mind he spoke.
" My moms helped me hook it up." I gave a small smirk.
"Well it's dope I fuck with the setup. But where's the guest bedroom.?" I bit the inside of my cheek trying to fight my smile as he stood mugging me.
"Girl you not sleeping in no fucking guest room." Nodding I followed him to a nice ass room at the end of the hall. "Gone head get comfortable. He said as he started undressing. I discreetly stared at him while he took his shirt off. The lord knows he took his time with this man.
I stared at his tattoos feeling my moistness grow. I thought about the different positions he could put me in.
"Damn girl paint a picture it might last longer." I blushed looking away.
"I'm just playing bring yo fine ass over here."
I did as he said.
" I need to take a shower so I need a shirt and some boxers." I held my hand out grinning.
"The drawer right there girl." Smacking my lips I brushed against him going in his drawers. I could feel the heat from him staring.