Chapter 1

*Karin's POV*

Waking up I sit up grabbing my phone and checking my messages, seeing I had 3 missed calls from Chris and 2 from an unknown number

Waking up I sit up grabbing my phone and checking my messages, seeing I had 3 missed calls from Chris and 2 from an unknown number. I roll my eyes and toss my phone on the bed. Sliding to the edge of the bed rubbing the sleep from my eyes I stare at the wall for 3 minutes before dragging myself to the bathroom. Discarding my clothes, clipping my hair up ,and taking my lashes off I hop in the shower. Getting under the water I let the steam take over my mind thinking about the message I received from Chris.

*Flashback*
Walking into the basketball game with Jayda beside me I look around for Chris holding the box of snacks and other things I made for him. Smiling widely I continue looking until Jayda hit me pulling my attention towards her. "K.... bitch ain't that Chris over there!" I shifted my gaze to where her finger was immediately getting pissed. There was Chris smiling in some girls face, his hand resting on her hips, I felt myself get hot looking at their interaction. I decided I would confront them after the game. Letting my mind wander,I just knew I couldn't over react from that, but I couldn't help but think how he's been acting off. After the game I told Jayda I would meet her by the car and went to find Chris. Getting off the bleachers I waited outside the boys locker room. Picking at my nails something I did often when I was angry or nervous. I heard giggling in the other direction quickly my head snapped up, Chris stood there with the same girl hugged up just as I was about to say his name he leaned into her kissing her passionately. I stopped in my tracks dropping the box, my mouth gaped open. I felt as if air was being sucked out of my lungs. Clearing my throat, attempting to keep my tears back. Chris looked up with shock all over his face. "K-." I held my hand up shushing him I ran my tongue over my teeth. "2 years." He looked away with a guilty expression. I turned around quickly jogging to my car.