Chapter 3

Dave POV

Dropping India off I pull up to the trap

Dropping India off I pull up to the trap. Pulling up to the building only few people knew about I rolled a J walking in observing everybody. Walking to the back I hear two of the hoe whispering busting in the room I smirk at them.

"What's this conversation about.?" I sacarstically ask pulling my gun out. Both of them look like a deer caught in headlights.

"D-." I cut the first girl off putting a bullet between her eyes . Looking at the second girl she was shaking I put my hand on her shoulder gently. Her eyes widened.

"I'm not gone hurt you sweetheart." She started crying speaking hysterically. "D-d-darien made us I swear I can take you to him." I laughed flicking my tongue over my teeth she didn't even know we had that weak ass nigga. "Ight." "Thank yo-." I cut her off, emptying the clip on her.

Mir and Baby entered the room with  their guns drawn looking around confused.

"My nigga what the fuck.?" Baby looked at me. I just shrugged him off.
"Mmcht dude ass swear he a baby John wick or something." Mir said seriously. Me and Baby just stared at his dumb ass. Smacking him in the back of his head I spoke. "Call the clean up crew and watch the movie before making comparisons." Mir was like a second little brother to me; he reminded me of Lucas. I met him when I first got in the game. He was struggling and I eventually took him in. I was hesitant to give him a position but I don't regret it. As for Baby we grew up together my og basically raised him. Rubbing the back of his head he bucked at me. "I'll drop kick yo tall ass. Let's go handle dude ass." Walking in the basement I see that bitch ass nigga Darien tied up crying like the hoe he is. I smirk feeling my day had just been made. "Put his ass in the dungeon we'll deal with his ass later."

We all get into my car heading to my crib.

"Yo my nigga I need my dick wet let's head to that Exotic spot tonight." Chuckling I agreed. Mir little ass started to get hype. Passing the blunt I  pre rolled to him he started trying to freestyle.

"Check me out uh... rolling in Royce bitches love my voice...rubbing oil on the booty like I ain't have a choice... throwing hella cash aye shorty got a ass ay-" "Shut yo dumb ass up." Baby said. I was holding my stomach laughing at these dumb ass niggas.