026

ꨄ

Ever since Camila was kidnapped Sofia had other concerns. Selma said she would tell Camila the truth but , Sofia didn't want that.

" Your my mother ! And nobody else's ! I can't share you !" The girl shouted.

" First she takes Zabdiel and now you ! I won't allow it!"

" Sofia I've got to go." Selma said and left the room.

The door bell rung and everyone went to the door when Selma opened it there stood Camila.

" it's because Zabdiel picked me , right ?" She said looking straight at Sofia.

" Well guess what ? Zabdiel would never pick a person who hires someone to kidnap a person." She spat in Sofia's face and left. Everyone stared at Sofia with disappointment.

Selma wanted to make things right, so she would do that tomorrow.

The nexy day Selma visited Camila's grandma. Luckily Camila was with her father.

" she won't show up nor will she forgive me."
Selma sighed.

" I'll text her from my phone with the location so she'll definitely show up." Abuela stated, Selma smiled and nodded. The lady made her way over to the cafe.

There she waited and waited until Camila finally showed up.  Once Camila saw her she quickly turned around but , her mother got a hold of her arm. She pleaded for her to sit and listen, Camila then gave in.

Selma began to talk , she began to apologize and tell a bit of her story. As she was getting closer to the part of her confession she zoned out. All these terrible scenarios of Camila shouting at her came into her head.

" Selma are you okay ?" Camila asked bringing her bank to reality.

" y-yes I'm okay." She smiled.

The truth was she was scared to tell her , she just couldn't tell her yet.

_______

I hope your enjoying.

Anyway double update because BESO IS OUT NOW AND IM OBSESSED!!! STREAM IT RIGHT NOW!!!

Lastly , you all are no help , Erick and Joel are in a tie. WHICH STORY DO I PUBLISH NEXT ?!

xoxo CNCOx5