016

ꨄ

It's been two days , since Zabdiel proposed to Camila but, found out what he thinks is the truth. Camila has tried to talk to him but , he wouldn't listen. He didn't want to see her at all and of course he had Sofia by his side. Since then Camila hasn't left her home.

Today she woke up and had breakfast with her grandma. Suddenly there was a knock on their door. Then their were multiple , the person seemed to be impatient. She opened the door , she saw cops and a van.

" Camila Cabello ?"

" Yes?" She responded nervously.

" your under arrest."

They grabbed her harshly and began to handcuff her. The poor girl began to cry.

" que fue lo que yo hice ? No hice nada lo prometo." She pleaded.

" Que está pasando ?" Camila's grandma came to the door.

" Camila ?" Both Ana and Selena said coming out of their home.

" Help me !" The girl pleaded as they began to take her away.

" Let her stay , my granddaughter is innocent." Her grandma defended her.

" Abuela." The girl continued to cry as she was put in a van. They all were crying , Camila tapped on the glass as the van drove off.

The truth was Camila didn't steal , she didn't do a single thing. This all started with Selma , she had these documents in which she made Camila sign without her reading. By signing she confirmed that she stole and would be dismissed from the company forever; that was all that was suppose to happen. But , of course Sofia found those papers and took matter into her own hands ; making it all even worse.

As said before , the girl would do anything to get Zabdiel.

That night Zabdiel was at home getting drunk. All he could think about was Camila and everything going on in his life.

He then heard knocks on the door. So he made his way over , there stood Sofia.

" Zabdiel ? Estás bien ?" She asked inviting herself in and closing the door. 

" Si Sofia estoy bien." He said nonchalantly.

" No your not , your drunk. Let me help you." She said helping him to his room.

" I'll wait for you out here go and take a shower." She said to him and he agreed.

Zabdiel soon came out in some sweats and no shirt. He instantly went into bed and laid down.

" que descanses." Sofia whispered to him as he was already asleep.

As she was looking at him she smirked. The girl began to get undressed. Once she was in her under , she slid into the bed next to him.  The smirk not once leaving her face.

______

Sofia is full of tricks and lies. What will happen when Zabdiel wakes up ? Will Camila be released anytime soon ?

xoxo CNCOx5