007

ꨄ

Before going go sleep Zabdiel spent the night thinking of what just happened. You see , him and Sofia were lucky to be okay right now. As the girl  was confessing her feelings to him , she lost herself. She began to throw a tantrum and took hold of the steering wheel.

" Sofia que haces ?!" Zabdiel exclaimed as she began to move it causing the car to move side to side.

" I want you to listen to me !" Her drink self cried out.

" I'm listening to you , just please stop!" He said to the girl.

But it was too late they crashed into the wall on the highway. There was no big impact because Zabdiel wasn't driving at a fast speed. The front of his car just ended up falling and scratched up. The two weren't harm. Yet , when they arrived to her house , he covered up for her.

Sofia woke up the next morning with a massive headache. The girl couldn't remember a single thing as to what happened. All she could remember was that she was with Zabdiel. She grabbed her phone and began to call him. When he didn't pick up she huffed.

" what stupid thing did I do ?"

She got out of bed and got herself together , she made her way over to his house. There his mother Noemi greeted her , she was very protective over her son. It was all she had , she wouldn't know what to do if something were to happen to him.

" mira lo que hiciste por culpa tuya mi hijo podía estar muy mal." Noemí said to Sofia

" Stay away from him , you don't know what your doing.Your trying to hurt him, eres una loca .
His mother spat.

Sofia was stunned but , did as told.

She went back home and as usual ran to her mother and explained to her what Mrs De Jesus had just said to her.

" how could she believe I'll ever try to hurt him. It was all an accident." She said worried.

" don't worry my love , I'll call Zabdiel and have him come over."

The girl instantly smiled.

Sure enough Zabdiel showed up to the Velez household. He greeted the two ladies as they made their way into the family room.

" las escucho." The blonde said firmly.

" well your mom blamed Melissa for what happened and said horrible things. Is there something you said or something I don't know ?" Selma spoke

" We all know how my mother is and how protective she is of me. Sometimes it's to a point where she exaggerates , please disregard everything she said." He responded.

The two nodded and he made his way to leave the house.

" Zabdiel I can feel the tension , did I do something wrong or said something that offended you ? I don't remember anything." Sofia said stopping him in his tracks.

" Look Sofia , you did nothing. We are friends and friends look out for each other. Don't worry about anything." He stated and with that he walked out.

She stood their watching him get into his car.

" I don't want to be your friend and I can assure you we'll be more than friends" She whispered your herself.

_____

I'm thinking Sofia needs to take several seats. Who missed Camila in this chapter ?

Are any of you fans of Camila Cabello ?

xoxo CNCOx5