You speak French?

Harry woke up hearing a commotion outside. He scrunched his eyebrows and made a disapproving groan.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up on the bed. He looked around and his eyes landed on the nightstand. There was breakfast.

Well Harry would love to have that but he hadn't brushed and he found it rather disgusting to eat before brushing.

He got up and stretched, walking towards the door to go out and find Louis.

When he opened his door , he stopped mid-step. He stood gaping as he saw Louis holding a gun to a persons head. Everyone looked towards him, except Louis.

Harry's eyes widen as he heard a loud 'bang' and the man dropped down to the ground.

'Bang' another shot.

Harry saw as blood ran down from the mans head. Not wanting to dwell on which part of his brain would've been damaged, Harry looked away.

Louis kept the gun on the table and turned towards Harry. Face blank.

"What are you doing here? I thought your breakfast was in your room?" Louis asked, like he hadn't just killed a man infront of Harry.

"I..I um.. I wanted to brush...?" Harry managed.

He heard a few chuckles from the men standing around him. He cringed. He didn't like when people laughed at him.

"Shut up!" Louis screamed at the men laughing.

"Niall, show him the bathroom and stuff. Give him a pair of my clothes or something." He said to a blonde guy, who came towards Harry.

"Cmon big guy." The blonde guy, who was called Niall according to Louis said.

Harry followed him and passed a hallway on his way to the bathroom. Harry was sure that the next time he wanted to brush he won't need anyone to show him the way around.

"Here." Niall said opening the door for Harry.

"There'll be a brush for you and all that stuff, Louis always keeps extra stuff so yeah. Get in the shower I'll get clothes for you." Niall completed.

"Thank you." Harry said giving him a smile.

Niall smiled back and replied a 'welcome' and then left.

Harry brushed his teeth and then stood under the shower. After washing himself throughly he took one of the towels kept and wrapped it around his torso and stepped outside the bathroom.

He looked at the clothes kept for him on the bed. He wondered whether Louis's clothes would fit him or not but wore them none the less.

The pants were a little short and the hoodie was quiet alright. It would do for the time being.

Harry looked at himself in the mirror, trying to tame his hair, but huffed a breath of annoyance when he couldn't and left it the way it was.

He went back the way Niall had got him here.

As he entered the main room everyone looked at him. Everyone.

Harry looked down and quickly walked back to the room he was allotted.

He sighed in relief and then looked at his breakfast. He knew he didn't have any option but to eat it so he went along with it.

He swung his legs as he ate, looking at the collection of books Louis had on the shelf in the room.

His eyes wandered across each, he had read those. But his eyes landed on a particular red book. It didn't have a title on its side. Confused, Harry kept his plate back on the stand and walked towards it.

He removed the book gently from the rest and placed it on the table. Harry analyzed the cover trying to figure out if he had read it or not.

He hadn't , that was for sure.

He was about to open the book when the door was opened, hitting the wall. He cringed and looked up to see Louis.

"What do you think you're doing?" Louis asked sternly.

"Reading, I thought that was quiet clear unless you have Myopia?" Harry replied his hands crossed across his chest.

"What's- forget it. But don't read that. It's personal." Louis said coming closer and snatching the book away from him and placing it back on the shelf.

"I've read all of these," Harry said pointing to the shelf, "and it's boring here. You took me away from my books and Internet which helped my brain be sane. You owe my brain some knowledge."

Louis let out a sigh.

"Write the names of the ones which you want."

Harry smiled wide and quickly started searching for a pen and paper. Once he found them he sat on the chair and quickly scribbled the names.

He heard someone cough
so he looked up and frowned
"Do you have common cough or Pharyngitis? Have you consulted a doctor or something? It can be really dangerous-"

"What is he-"

"Let him Zayn."

"It can end up in very large tonsils and that's not good. So have you consulted a doctors or what?" Harry looked at him all serious.

"It was just a cough to break you two up..." The boy which Harry assumed was Zayn said.

"Oh." Harry nodded and then started scribbling again.

He handed the list to Louis and Louis took it , their hands brushing.

"Cerfs-volants? What the hell is that? la punition ?Which language is this?" Louis asked, his eyebrows scrunched up.

"It's French." Harry said simply.

"You speak French?" Zayn piped in.

"Yes and Spanish and Arabic and Sanskrit and Greek along with Chinese and Portuguese and Farsi and Danish and German and Korean." Harry said nodding.

"Woah." Zayn said gaping at him.

"Well I'll send them in when one of my men gets it, till then re-read one of those." Louis said pointing to the shelf.

Harry nodded and just like that Louis left the room leaving Harry alone once again.

Now how to get out of this hell hole? Was what Harry thought.

-------//
Note- LIKE I SAID FROM THE START HARRY IS A CHILD PRODIGY SO ITS QUIET NATURAL FOR HIM TO KNOW SO MANY LANGUAGES. AND CERFS-VOLANTS MEANS 'KITES' AND 'la punition' MEANS 'THE PUNISHMENT' THESE BOOKS ARE MADE UP THEY DONT ACTUALLY EXIST ( I MADE THEM UP IDK IF THEY ACTUALLY EXIST OR SOMETHING) AND WELL THATS ABOUT IT. HOPE YOULL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTE :)