Jeff's Party.

Okay SO THE PICTURE ABOVE KILLS ME JDJSKSKKSKSKS. AND THIS HARRYS BDAY SHIT IS STRESSING ME OUT LIKE NO STOP. LOU WAS THERE. WE WANT TO SEE HARRY AND LOUIS'S PICTURE NOBODY ELSES. OKAY.

---------

Harry was on the couch , lazily surfing through the channels when he heard Zayn scream ,

"LOUIS IS THERE ON JEFF'S COUPLE LIST GUYS! ON JEFF'S COUPLE LIST."

Everyone left whatever they were doing and went over to Zayn, excited.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Haz you're in with Louis! Oh my god! Yes! Finally!" Niall said like a teenager girl seeing her idol's picture.

"What is it?" Harry said getting up, confused.

Zayn shoved the piece of paper in Harry's face, grinning like crazy.

Harry took the piece of paper in his hands and read it.

The Top Couples you'll be seeing.

Jeff and Tyler
Nick and Sid
Leo and Alexandria
Louis and Harry
Henry and Kate
Joe and Stan
Tyson and Drake
Nate and Taylor

Harry looked up from the paper, blushing.

"What is this?" Harry asked.

Harry knew it was an invitation but he didn't know why the guys were making a big deal out of it.

"Harry," Zayn said grabbing his shoulder, "this is the most important thing for us gangs. The hotter and smarter the groups representatives are the more deadlier and threatening the gang comes out to be. The more deadlier and threatening the gang is, the more well known it becomes and it's just so wonderful!" Zayn squeals. That's right fucking squeals.

"And the best part is, you and Louis together beat everyone." Frank says.

"Exactly. Your smartass mouth and Louis's butt and strength are a great combination." Niall rambles.

"Louis's butt?" Harry asked confused.

"Louis is known for his butt Harry. Everyone wants that ass." Derek says and everyone nods their head.

Harry stiffens.

Louis's butt was his.

No one else's.

"But it's yours now so don't rip us okay?" Niall says when he sees Harry.

Harry calms down a little.

"The thing is, in the past two years Louis never went with anyone and well yeah. He's successful and very well known but this just makes things better!" Niall says.

"Okay so we have to get you a suit now." Zayn says getting up.

"Maybe he and Louis can match!" Liam pipes in.

Harry tries to speak but he's cut of by Louis.

"What's going on lads?" Louis asks, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"YOU AND HARRY ARE ON JEFF'S LIST!" Niall says, jumping on Louis and hugging him like a koala.

"That's nice." Louis says smiling a little and patting Niall's back.

"You want to go suit shopping?!" Zayn asks.

"I've got some work, you go with Haz?" Louis said looking at Harry.

Harry feels a little disappointed but nods anyways.

"Harry come here for a minute." Louis says motioning toward the room.