Instinct.

Harry always trusted his instincts. They were always right. They made him land in a safe place.

Right now his instincts told him to look away. But he just couldn't. He had never seen so many emotions in a pair of eyes. He wondered if his eyes ever looked like that.

He stared back in those blue eyes, trying to figure out what they held. Pain? Maybe. Worry? Could be. Anger? Yup definitely. Love? 'Take a step right back there brain, prodigies don't think the deluded way.' He thought in his mind.

But it wasn't long before , those eyes turned blank. Like they weren't showing anything right back then.

Harry's eyes turned confused. He scrunched his eyebrows, now wondering how could those eyes be so emotionless.

And just like that , in a flash, those eyes were gone. Now he was looking at nothing.

He sat down on his bed contemplating whether or not had he actually gone crazy.

He shook his head. He was a child prodigy. He was not crazy. He was not. He couldn't be. He was a genius. He repeated his mother's words in his head. What his school mates said didn't mean anything. They wouldn't ruin this for him. They wouldn't.

Harry knew this was fake consultation to himself. He knew what his school mates said did mean something. And he knew they would ruin this for him.

It wasn't his fault he could read and understand a well written novel when he was in the first grade. Or was it?

It wasn't a bad thing..atleast that's what his parents said.

Was it that bad he could speak ten languages when he was twelve?

He sighed and laid down, covering himself in his sheets. As his eyes closed, flashbacks came.

Flashbacks he didn't like.

He ran his hand on the right side of his stomach, grimacing.

"Get away Creep."

"God, you are a freak."

"Get away I don't want that disease of yours."

"You are not supposed to do it that way Harry! God stop using your brains in everything. Why did I end up with this child."

Harry tried to look on the brighter sides.

He tried to think of the better things he got.

Like graduating at the age of fourteen.

Like being free and having nothing to do now.

And...that's about it.

Harry couldn't have a job. His father didn't agree to that.

He had different theories, theorems,inventions, logics so much...but it was oblivious to people and maybe that's what hurt Harry more.

Harry didn't choose this life. He certainly didn't choose himself.

Then why were everyone blaming him for being the way he is?

Why weren't people accepting him?

He would never know.

And he would definitely not find a person who would.

That's what he thought.

His instincts didn't.

And his instincts were always right.

----------
Note- child prodigy is defined as person under the age of ten who produces meaningful output in some domain to the level of an adult expert performer.Child prodigies are rare.
So Harry's a child prodigy and I really don't know if all prodigies have a good life? Anyways Harry's a child prodigy yay!